Posts by imatestingfool

Page 5

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 41 - 50

Question

Have you checked out the chart gallery on Fertility Friend?

You have to join, but there is a free 30 day trial. There are thousands of pregnant and non-pg charts there (t ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

my thoughts on when to test (hpt+opk)

Just something I've been thinking about that keeps me sane while ttc! :) 1-Do not agonize over when to test ...

3 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

How long after ovulation do you see a change in cervical position?

I'm just curious. I've been checking cervical position for 4-5 cycles and it seems like it is all over the pla ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

4 dpo

Getting excited! Getting close to that special time when I can justify taking a cheap hpt strip "just in ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

3 dpo, bedtime

I've had a lot of twinges and crampy feelings today. And I was exhausted by 5 pm. But, I did not sleep well la ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

3dpo

I feel pretty normal today! I have had twinges on and off on the right side of my abdomen, and my breasts are ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

2 dpo, cycle 5 of TTC post Vasectomy reversal

Last night we got in bed, first day following ovulation, after 4 days in a row of bd'ing. This was the first c ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Clearblue Easy Digital Ovulation test kit was a bust for me!

Is it possible that my amazing LH surge overloaded it and caused it to short circuit? Lol! I have tested with ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Comparison of Ovulation tests+ some tips I learned from crazy testing

Ok, for the sake of science (ha) I did a head to head comparison of three brands of opk's this morning during ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Maybe a TMI question- quantity of semen when having frequent intercourse?

When we bd every other day, it always seems like there is a lot- as in, drippy even the next morning. If we do ...

6 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago