Posts by imatestingfool

Page 6

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 51 - 60

Question

You girls got me curious with the OPK brand questions.

I've always used the First Response ovulation kits, but in our 5th cycle of ttc this time, I got "smart&q ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Could a longer period mean better uterine lining for implanation?

Background- I got my Mirena out January 18th 2012 to ttc. We conceived the 2nd cycle (Feb/March) but it turned ...

3 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Tell me about your TTC experience post-IUD removal

Just curious if I am naturally not a Fertile Myrtle or if the IUDs have lingering effects. My first daughte ...

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Anyone use the opk's from early-pregnancy-tests.com?

Ok, I know I am insane and it's right in my name (testing fool). I love to pee on sticks. Anyway, I am on cyc ...

6 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

FRER vs Clearblue Easy Digital?

Does anyone have insight on which gave you a quicker BFP? I have heard a few posters claim that CBE Digital is ...

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Ttc post vasectomy reversal...started cycle 5 yesterday

I had texted hubby at work and told him I still was not pg (started AF) and he came home and was very sweet an ...

0 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Question

I'm sure I am not the only one trying to stay positive!

Just wanted to share some thoughts after reading a number of the posts here! My heart goes out to all of you- ...

4 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Starting over! Anyone else on Cycle Day 1?

I woke up this morning to a negative FRER, followed shortly by AF's arrival. I'm trying not to be excessively ...

7 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Checking cervical position question- ttc #3

Okay ladies, I have 2 lovely daughters from a previous marriage and currently ttc with my new husband. I've be ...

2 Answers      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Riddle me this: what causes the increased cervical mucus (creamy discharge)?

It's estrogen that causes the creamy/ egg white CM prior to/at ovulation, isn't it? Does anyone know if your e ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago