Posts by imatestingfool

Page 4

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 31 - 40

Journal

14 dpo and frustrated!

What a trying week this has been! I thought I was pregnant after a faint 2nd pink line on an ultra sensitive d ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Anyone get their BFP after 13-14 dpo!?

Just curious! I'm trying not to be one of those people who starts saying things like "but AF is nevvvvvvv ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Anyone else due for AF any day now?

I don't know what to think! At 9 dpo I thought I had a B(faint)P on an UltraSensitive test strip, but I haven' ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

What has your experience been with the online dip strips?

This is the first month that I have used the Ultra Sensitive 10 mIU test strips from early-pregnancy-tests.com ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Anyone else 8 to 10 dpo? Excited? Anxious? Anyone test + yet?

I had some cycle buddies lined up last week, but it seems quieter now! Maybe for the holiday weekend (US Memor ...

6 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Faint BFP at 9 dpo!!!

The things that popped out to me in the last few days were how vivid and memorable my dreams were (which I tho ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Who is ready to see TWO PINK LINES? I am pumped up and determined! :)

You know how people say "just relax and you'll get pg?" I am doing the opposite! I am on cycle day 7 ...

7 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

BFN on First Response at 9 dpo

If you look at the "stats" section, about half of pregnant women will get a faint + by 9 dpo. Either ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

paging Dr Carter...8 dpo

Had the craziest dream about Dr Carter (Noah Wylie) of ER fame - from the 90s? Remember? Anyway, I was 12 dpo ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

6 dpo: gave in and tested, are you shocked?

This is why I buy my tests online. Ok, and also sometimes in the stores. And dip both just to see what happens ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago