Posts by imatestingfool

Page 3

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 21 - 30

Question

Chart interpretation! Fertility Friend vs this site?

My first full cycle of temping during this round of ttc, and I am such a geek and super excited to get my cove ...

10 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Anybody have credible info about exercise and the 2ww?

My best friend and I are running partners. She told me her doctor told her not to run any more than ten miles ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Anyone know how common it is to ovulate twice in one cycle?

I know, most likely I only ovulated once. This has been the strangest cycle, though. I had EWCM and a high/sof ...

6 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

This is crazy-very early ovulation+missed my LH surge?

Ok, so today is cycle day 7. Luckily, I buy my opk's in bulk and test every day just to see what happens. Anyw ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Funny! Every month, I am convinced it's "my" month for a BFP.

I mean, I count ahead to see when I'll ovulate, implant, when I can test, when I'll be due, where I'll be at a ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

How much does your basal body temp fluctuate from day to day?

We are on our 5th cycle of ttc #3. I've been using opk's all along, as well as tracking cervical fluid + posit ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

So I started a new cycle yesterday, just plugged my info into the ovulation predictor

On this site, just to plan ahead a little..I'm not relying on the calendar, I'm also doing opk's and charting ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

If you DON'T get a BFP and AF shows up, what's the plan?

Do you do something nice for yourself? Gear up for next cycle? My AF hasn't arrived yet. But I am 15 dpo and h ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Progesterone pills, cream, suppositories...when do you start?

Only after ovulation? Does that sound right? I was looking at progesterone cream online but it wasn't really c ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Do you get crazy evap lines from pg tests at early-pregnancy-tests.com?

I read a lot of strange things about the Ultra Sensitive ones (10 mIU) and that the 20 mIU ones were actually ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago