Chart interpretation! Fertility Friend vs this site?
My first full cycle of temping during this round of ttc, and I am such a geek and super excited to get my coverline! But this site gives me an O date of cycle day 11 (June 12) and a coverline just below 98 degrees. Fertility Friend set y date as cycle day 12 (June 13) and gave me a coverline of 97.65. I tend to agree with an O date of June 11 and coverline around 98, lol. Any thoughts? My chart on this site should be visible, not sure how I do that on FF. (But it's the same data there.)
10 Answers • 5 years ago
Oh my goodness, wait, I am blowing my own mind. Fertility friend said day 10, not cycle day 12. Fertility friend is saying I'm 3 dpo today but Countdown is saying 2 dpo. Ack! And now you guys are saying 1 dpo! Goodness. At least this gives me something to do other than squint at pg tests!
5 years ago • Post starter
More Question posts
More posts by imatestingfool
- You know you've been ttc too long when...
- On Cycle 8 now...wondering how long I can do this.
- How do I pull myself together? Anyone felt like this?
- Seriously, what in the world? Ovulation signs at cycle day 6?
- POLL: does risk of twins/multiples with Clomid or trigger worry you?
- First Response Digital test taking longer than 3 minutes?
- View more...