Posts by imatestingfool

Journals  

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

cycle 6, 2ww symptoms

This cycle seems different. cycle day 6 - egg white CM pouring out of me that evening, cervix high/soft (es ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

14 dpo and frustrated!

What a trying week this has been! I thought I was pregnant after a faint 2nd pink line on an ultra sensitive d ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

BFN on First Response at 9 dpo

If you look at the "stats" section, about half of pregnant women will get a faint + by 9 dpo. Either ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

paging Dr Carter...8 dpo

Had the craziest dream about Dr Carter (Noah Wylie) of ER fame - from the 90s? Remember? Anyway, I was 12 dpo ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

6 dpo: gave in and tested, are you shocked?

This is why I buy my tests online. Ok, and also sometimes in the stores. And dip both just to see what happens ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

4 dpo

Getting excited! Getting close to that special time when I can justify taking a cheap hpt strip "just in ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

3 dpo, bedtime

I've had a lot of twinges and crampy feelings today. And I was exhausted by 5 pm. But, I did not sleep well la ...

2 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

3dpo

I feel pretty normal today! I have had twinges on and off on the right side of my abdomen, and my breasts are ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

Journal

2 dpo, cycle 5 of TTC post Vasectomy reversal

Last night we got in bed, first day following ovulation, after 4 days in a row of bd'ing. This was the first c ...

0 Comments      

Latest 12 years ago

No more pages