Community post

Journal

cycle 6, 2ww symptoms

This cycle seems different.

cycle day 6 - egg white CM pouring out of me that evening, cervix high/soft (estrogen surge?)

cycle day 10- LH surge detected (+opk)...we were out of town the previous weekend though, so that may be the end of the surge and not the beginning

ovulation day 9-10-11 according to various online opinions...I went with 10, which is what FF said

a few dpo- noticed a lot of incision pain where my C-section was (8 and 10 yrs ago, almost)...also had the normal cramps and twinges that I've had most months...breast pain seemed less...my nipples really tingled for a bit, then subsided, sore on and off but have not gotten dramatically swollen like in previous months...then last night (7 dpo) my right breast just felt like it was BURNING. Just for a little while.

6 dpo- brown spotting mid morning and midafternoon, with a few drops of red blood. Also, when we ran, I felt really nauseous at the midpoint (2 miles) and then just felt weird the whole 2 miles back and for an hour or so afterward.

7 dpo - negative FRER (had to check!) but still is early...lot of thick CM during day, felt damp but no additional spotting

8 dpo another negative FRER...cervix still high and closed and soft, it has been high much more this cycle than previous cycles.

2 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Everything is sounding great!!! Im jealous!!!!! ;)

11 years ago

I would use Wondfo dip strips the ones with the red handle.. they are amazing.. these symptoms sound like what I had and I got my bfp on 9 dpo :) good luck!!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo