Community post

Question

Seriously, what in the world? Ovulation signs at cycle day 6?

My period started June 2nd. Bled medium/heavy for a couple days, just spotting by last night. Today, June 7, got home from work and thought I needed to put a tampon in- felt very wet, like I started bleeding again. Checked my cervix and it's high, soft, open and gushing eggwhite CM- like when I checked with one finger, it got my entire palm wet since it was so high and well, drippy. (Sorry tmi.) So...what on earth? I've been doing opk's and have not gotten a + yet although the lines were at least 50 percent darkness yesterday and today. Any thoughts? I had had some twinges near my right ovary, but didn't overanalyze it till I started gushing EWCM. Last five cycles I had creamy, lotiony, and watery CM but nothing I would have definitely called eggwhite. I just got preseed in the mail last night, but am thinking I don't even need it? I have had short cycles earlier when we were ttc my 2nd daughter (like 21-23 days) but lately the shortest has been 24 days, with an average of 25-27...

Poll:
about to ovulate, get off the computer already! (5 votes)
huh, weird, but won't hurt to bd anyway (2 votes)
no way, you're really losing it! (0 votes)

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I am having the same thing right now! Last month I had a chemical pregnancy, and today my temp is rising...just under the cover line, after it dropped a lot yesterday (today is 6 of cycle) and the OPK is showing a faint line. I texted hubby to come home and 'cuddle' because, what they hey, if we're wrong, it's not exactly an unpleasant task :P I'm frankly happy to see an early ovulation, because normally I have long follicular/short luteal phases. Maybe between this and some progesterone cream, we might see one stick...if not, it's always fun to 'try'!

11 years ago

Funny that you should respond to this today- I am on day 6 again with a not-quite-positive opk but watery cm and high/soft/open cervix! I agree, bding won't hurt and may help...

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo