Community post

Question

How do I pull myself together? Anyone felt like this?

I just want to scream! I'm on day 2 of cycle 9. We had a chem pg the 2nd cycle and possibly the 5th (faint lines at 9 dpo then they faded and AF at 15 dpo). I am so tired (even though I know 9 cycles isn't THAT long as my dh and several girlfriends have annoyingly reminded me). I just feel so sad and I can't seem to shake it this time.

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Hi there,sorry to hear about your losses.I too had a chemical pregnancy back in december,its horrible.We have been trying now for 2 years and it was the first positive ide had and then a week later,gone.Dont give up hope,it will happen eventually im sure.I know its hard but try not to think about it all too much and just go with the flow.Sometimes you can try too hard and it can take over your life.Then you will get stressed out which wont help.Try to relax and what will be will be,thats what i tell myself now,otherwise you become obsessed with the whole thing and it gets you down.I wish you good luck and hope you get your BFP very soon!:)

11 years ago

Hello, I'm sorry you are having a hard time. The best thing I can say is just try to relax and not let TTC take over your life. My DH and tried for 12 months before we got our BFP. At one point it became very difficult for us because my cycles are not regular. They range from 45-60 days which diminished our chances of conceiving. I was obsessed and depressed and went through the motions you're going through. However; as soon as I let go of TTC and just kinda took on "whatever happens, happens attitude" is when I got my BFP. I think it makes such a big difference when you're relaxed and BD with DH because you enjoy it instead of BDing for the sole purpose of trying to conceive.

Take a deep breath, relax, and let nature takes it course. Stressing out and feeling down and depress will not get your pregnant. If anything it harms your chances. GL and I hope you get your BFP soon.

11 years ago

I know how frustrating and stressful it can be. We have been ttc since January and I have had 2 chemical pregnancies, last one ended this last sunday. It's completely heartbreaking and shattering. I would recommend trying home ovulation kits as they can help to pinpoint the best days to bd. For me, it seems like each month goes by slower and slower but I personally am thinking of throwing out the home pregnancy tests until i am a month late, this way there is less chance for disappointment. I hope things get better for you. Remember, cheer up because depression and stress can cause changes in periods. Sending lots of baby dust your way!!! God Bless

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo