Community post

Question

First Response Digital test taking longer than 3 minutes?

Argh! I intended to not test early this cycle, but ha! You know how that goes. I am 8 dpo today and had one test in the house, a digital I bought at 14 dpo last month but never took b/c AF arrived. I peed on it, and the screen stayed totally blank for at least 2 minutes. I set it down on a flat surface and then the little clock/timer appeared, but then nothing for at least five minutes. I was so agitated and started to pick it up and take it apart (you are supposed to have results in 3 minutes per the instructions). When I picked it up it flashed up "yes +". Can I trust that? Has anyone taken apart a + digital test from First Response? I know the CBE tests have two lines no matter what. Argh.

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Id just do another test tomorrow its looking good if you got a yes......good luck x

11 years ago

Thanks, I am nervous it was just a faulty test. I would run out and retest after a few hours but I have lots of company over this weekend. Maybe I can sneak out before they wake up.

11 years ago • Post starter

Retest!!!! Sending up vibes that this is it. Good luck!!!!!!!!!

11 years ago

Thats so exciting! Retest to be sure! Baby dust to you! <3

Me (25) DH (25) Angel baby (2006) DS (6-5-13) Ttc #2 Me- Pcos and hypothyroidism DH- perfect!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo