Community post

Journal

4 dpo

Getting excited! Getting close to that special time when I can justify taking a cheap hpt strip "just in case" I happen to be a super amazing early implanter who manufactures hcg at the spped of light! I have the 10mIU super sensitive test strips, which I felt great about until browsing the image gallery and came across one post stating that the Walmart cheapies showed a BFP before the "ultra sensitive" strips, and another post stating that she got a faint line on the dip test, had a blood beta hcg done and it was 6! Do I really want to know if my beta is 6!? Seems really close to "not pregnant." But I guess that is the risk that we testing fools run. Maybe I do want to know, anyway. A chemical pg'cy, while it sucks and I think can play with your hormones and emotions even though it's "so early" -- it would possibly signal that there are sperm (viable sperm) 4-5 months post vasectomy and my lining (4 monts post Mirena removal) just can't support implantation yet. Since my last chem pg'cy in March, I've been wondering if there is some supplement (soy? Progesterone cream?) That would thicken my lining up faster. But I haven't tried anything yet other than patience. ;) symptoms for today so far: I seem gassy! And my diet has not varied much, have been very careful. A little cramping in the center of my abdomen and the sides, near where the ovaries would be (or Fallopian tubes?). Breasts have been sensitive immediately since waking up-especially the right one, lol. And my CM has turned from watery to creamy/lotiony- enough to make little circles on my panties by yesterday evening. I've also started to have that "flowy" feeling that I associated with my pg'cy with Elizabeth (when I didn't know I was pg yet + we weren't ttc) and had on March 17th a few days prior to the chem pg'cy. But I had it last month too (no pregnancy). Am thinking maybe it's just something that happens to me with heightened hormone levels. We'll see!!!

0 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo