Community post

Question

Funny! Every month, I am convinced it's "my" month for a BFP.

I mean, I count ahead to see when I'll ovulate, implant, when I can test, when I'll be due, where I'll be at around 6-8 weeks (work-wise) since that is the yuckiest, queasiest part of pg'cy for me...I map it ALL out every.single.month. So I guess I've got the positive thinking going for me, at least! Lol.

5 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

I do the exact same except I'm always 'hopeful'.. it's been just over a year of trying for our second, with one miscarriage.. and for at least 9 of those months I figure out every step of the way.. from ovulation, implantation, 6 weeks, 12 weeks, the gender ultrasound, when it's viable.. to when I'll need to buy maternity clothing and when I'll be off work!! I used to think every month is THE month, but now I just do it for crazy curiosity.. and same as you.. hope. I say it's normal as long as we keep it fun and don't get anxious with it all! Good luck with everything and I hope you get your positive soon!!

11 years ago

I think that is a like a defense for us. If we didn't have hope or that though process of "this is MY month" then I bet we'd all just say screw it and be done with it! Hell, I don't even ovulate and I still have that feeling lol maybe just maybe we bd at the right time and my body will decide to ovulate tomorrow! So I think we NEED to thing that way to keep on going :) In that respect hopefully this is YOUR month lol!

11 years ago

Hope is never a bad thing. It's what keeps alot of us going. Keep your hope alive girl because I have no dout that you will be blessed again. Hugs and lots of baby dust.

11 years ago

You are an encouragement to me!!!! I have a hard time being hopeful and positive!!! keep it up and i know you will get a bfp!!!!!!

11 years ago

I do exactly the same... I map it all out....but them AF shows....when it does i think "forget it, I'm not doing this again"...then along the way I somehow get tempted to start trying again and it starts all over. All the tracking, all the notes, the OPKs,...etc.
It really is an "emotional rollercoaster" like many call it.

I really hope the desires of your heart come true.
Blessings and baby dust to u.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo