Posts by imatestingfool

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Question

If you have your period right now, come into this post!

I'm on cycle day 2. I am going to try my own version of the Sperm Meets Egg plan this month. As soon as AF end ...

3 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Ladies with previous C-sections-is incision sore in 2ww?

My last C-section was almost 8 yrs ago (Sept 2004). It hasn't bothered me in ages, but it has been hurting on ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Whoever thought of using opk's as hpt's is the devil!

Answer Early was negative this morning (hpt). I'm 11 dpo. I think my chart/temp looks good. Because I am hopel ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Highest temp of the cycle so far at 11 dpo!?

Negative pg test though. Can you tell anything at all from a high temp? In my fantasy world, I am imagining th ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

cycle 6, 2ww symptoms

This cycle seems different. cycle day 6 - egg white CM pouring out of me that evening, cervix high/soft (es ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

What is your favorite brand of pregnancy test?

I know, obviously the one you get your BFP on, lol. My daughters are 7 and 9, and the tests I used then are no ...

4 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Spotting at 6 dpo! Also, don't bother with the Luteal Phase Spotting calculator

This is the 6th cycle ttc, and I do not recall any spotting in any previous cycle - even the cycle where I had ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Can we talk about breasts?

Ok, so we've been ttc since January. This is the sixth cycle. I didn't pay as much attention the first couple ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

BBT software, another question...FF, Countdown, Ovasoft?

This is my first full month charting BBT in a decade or so, so please forgive the questions! I've entered my t ...

0 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Let's get positive ladies! I'm 0-3 dpo depending on software...

Who the heck knows!? Lol. AF will be due June 26-27 or so. My nipples already hurt like heck but that is norma ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago