Community post

Question

Let's get positive ladies! I'm 0-3 dpo depending on software...

Who the heck knows!? Lol. AF will be due June 26-27 or so. My nipples already hurt like heck but that is normal for me in the 2ww. My breasts are usually sensitive from ovulation to a few days before AF. Anyway, my best friend just got pg at 41 yrs and will be 42 at delivery next year, God willing. She's had lots of m/c but now on folic acid and progesterone . I'm hoping her hormones are rubbing off on me! But, I'm only 34 so I have time and I am going to get pregnant if it takes me till 42. So let's all keep our chins up, ladies! :)

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Good luck hun! Wish you the best! You always answer my questions and support people thank u and wish u the best! Mwah babydust

11 years ago

Hi,

My AF is also due June 27th! I am on cycle day 17 and 2 days past ovulation. My breasts also hurt. I just had an IUI done Weds (two days ago) and took an Ovidrel trigger shot 2 days before that. Since the shot and IUI my uterus feels extremely full. I havent ovulated in a really long time, so I cant remember if it felt like this. I had craxy ovulation pain.

I wish you the very very best and hope you can get through this tww! I am already having a rough time. Maybe we can share symptoms throughout the wait? I cant take it! :)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo