Community post

Question

If you have your period right now, come into this post!

I'm on cycle day 2. I am going to try my own version of the Sperm Meets Egg plan this month. As soon as AF ends, bd every other day and start taking opk's twice daily (I have short cycles so I start immediately...if you have long cycles you can wait if you like, or test just to be sure). Once I get a + opk, we will try to do it every day until I get a definite thermal shift/coverline, then back to every other day. (Every other day was our norm even when not ttc.) I'm on a prenatal with omega-3 fatty acids and am taking a baby aspirin every day, and DH is taking OneaDay Men's vitamin. And we're using Preseed. That's my plan if anyone wants to join. :)

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I did a similar plan the cycle that I received my bfp!! I hope this works for you :o) lots of baby dust to you!

BEEN TRYING TO CONCEIVE MY RAINBOW BABY FOR 6 MONTHS SO HARD FOR A

11 years ago

I'm two days behind you...AF is due today or tomorrow and I'm fairly certain she's coming. If she does, I'll join you and we'll see how it goes.

11 years ago

I'd be happy to have you! Message me if you want to join in. I hope AF stays away for you, though! ;)

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo