Community post

Question

What is your favorite brand of pregnancy test?

I know, obviously the one you get your BFP on, lol. My daughters are 7 and 9, and the tests I used then are no longer made! I am undecided about the new First Response 6 days sooner tests. The white evap lines make me squint and overanalyze. I like the Answer Early and the Equate (walmart brand) with the faint + the best, I think, but really I would most prefer any test that is clearly + at the point! :)

Poll:
first response (6 votes)
answer (1 votes)
clearblue easy (1 votes)
ept (0 votes)
equate or other generic (1 votes)

4 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

My personal favorite is clearblue digital. Simple easy.

11 years ago

I second with dmartin65. With my first DD (she's 10.5 mo old) I got my first "Pregnant" on the ClearBlue Digital and then of course continued to test because I was paranoid...lol...and I used First Response and Answer. But the guessing is gone with the digital..simple and easy

User Image

11 years ago

I love Clearblue easy digital. You can't misread it and its pretty dang sensitive. Gave me a "pregnant" and 9 DPO. First response gave me a very light positive at 9 DPO too but if I hadn't gotten the pregnant from the clearblue I might have thought i was imagining it and dismissed the positive test all together.

11 years ago

Personally my favourite are the First Response. However, because they cost so frickin' much here ($20-35), I got my first positive on an internet cheapie.
I quite like the idea of the first response ones that give you a date as well, but we can't get them here :(

Good luck to you! x

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo