Community post

Question

Spotting at 6 dpo! Also, don't bother with the Luteal Phase Spotting calculator

This is the 6th cycle ttc, and I do not recall any spotting in any previous cycle - even the cycle where I had a chem pg'cy. (Well technically, that did not implant well, so perhaps I would not have spotted.) Anyway, I plugged my info into the tool on this site to predict your probability of being pg based on the day you spotted. Before you enter your info, it says 20 percent. After, it said 16 percent! Gah! I guess it would make more sense to me if I said "I'm spotting at 13 dpo, could I be pg?" But does anyone here regularly spot at 6 dpo in a non-pg cycle? It seems weird to me. I wish it had not been so long ago that I ttc'd #2. I think I did have spotting with her, and got ticked and though AF was here, but tht was later, like at least 10 dpo.

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I had spotting 11dpo with my 4th pregnancy which ended in a mc at 11 weeks ( baby passed at around 8 or 9 weeks - I bled for 7 weeks straight, stopped for 2 then when I started get periods again they where messed up cycles like 20 days upto 36 days and I was getting spotting at 6 - 7dpo that lasted for 2 cycles, my march an april cycles where back to 28 days and I havent spotted, Im now 5 weeks and 2 days pregnant and havent had any spotting in the may or june, so I hope thats a good sign, because I never got spotting before I mc. good luck

11 years ago

Maybe it's a hormonal craziness kind of thing. We'll see!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo