Community post

Question

Who is ready to see TWO PINK LINES? I am pumped up and determined! :)

You know how people say "just relax and you'll get pg?" I am doing the opposite! I am on cycle day 7 (and usually O prior to day 14) so it is ON for this month, first I need 2 lines on an opk and then I can't wait to see them on a pg test! I know positive thinking alone won't get me pg, but it can't hurt! Baby dust to all!

7 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

Hi imatestingfool,

When people tell me "relax and you'll get pregnant", they really get on my nerves. I mean, I am not going to get pregnant as per miracle. Some of us really have to work hard for it!
I am on round 6 in total now, and cycle day 6 too. I hoop to see a second line on an OPK real soon but the thing is I have a 31 day cycle, with a luteal phase of 12 days so I guess I'll still have to wait for almost 2 weeks to get a positive opk...

12 years ago

OMG I so agree!!! My mom tells me everyday stop trying and I try to explain to her that I CANNOT conceive without help. If I don't try and be proactive I will NEVER conceive. Some people taking a break or not trying may work but sadly I so am not ones of those. I have to time everything perfectly and will probably needs meds to O so it annoys as well when people tell me to stop trying!! I do agree that positive thinking will benefit us!!!! I do try to stay positive especially right around O time :) its good for the soul anyway!! Best of luck and I do hope we all see those two lines very soon!!!!!

12 years ago

(((Hugs))) Glad I am not alone!! I am bless to have short-ish cycles (average 26-27 days but I have O'd as early as day 7 and s late as the 3rd week- obviously that was a longer cycle- I have to use chrting and opk's to help me...my hubby is 42 and we just can't do it every day, he's not 17 any more! Lol.)

12 years ago • Post starter

I think this is a great post!! NO, positive thinking is not hte ONLY thing that's going to get us all prego, but it sure as hell helps!! This is our 4th month trying, and this month I decided to start using OPK's. I think I used them one month when TTC for DD, but if I recall correctly that wasn't even the month I got preog...lol!! My cycle is never the same, I'm averaging between 27-30 days. Currently on day 16, and anxioulsy awaiting those 2 pink links for O and then, like the original poster, looking for those 2 pink lines at the end of the month:-)

Baby dust to all us ladies!!

User Image

12 years ago

I used opk's to conceive my 7 year old daughter. It was a huge help because I ovulated early that cycle. I also tested twice a day the cycle I got pg (but lost the baby) in Feb/March. I'm testing twice a day this month till I see two dark lines.

Im on CD 11 AND GOING NUTS!! XD

12 years ago

I get it...on cycle day 20, 9 dpo (o'd on day 11). I'm a mess! ;) The 2ww is rough.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo