Community post

Question

Weird AF pattern! Has this ever happened to you?

I started a light flow on Monday, and on Monday night/Tuesday, it was bright red with some clots, extremely heavy and painful (like changing a tampon every 2 hrs, which is not typical for me). Then by yesterday (day 3) just spotting. Don't get me wrong- I'm loving that it was so short- but I'm used to 4-5 days of light or moderate bleeding. I did just start taking a baby aspirin on day 1 of this cycle, so maybe that rushed things along? I'm hoping it's a good sign of sorts, like spring cleaning or something. Sorry tmi!

1 Answer • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

I have had the same thing happen to me... It was light/normal then later that day or the next day I passed some clots and it was heavy and then the next day was light or spotting... etc.. and I have only had a few periods like that and every time it was because of clots... so I am thinking the clots, are the reason for the weird AF ( normally your body breaks down the wall each cycle and you normally wouldnt see big clots, maybe a few smaller ones but hardly anything to cause notice.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo