Community post

Discussion

7/8 dpo and testing early

View Full Post

Hi,

Well the suspense is killing me!!! Anyone else with me? I've been foolish enough to have tested yesterday morning and this morning.. both bfn. I just want to know, because I feel pregnant. These symptoms cannot be in my head!! I've had mild cramping since ovulation, sore breast for the last 4-5 days, one minute I'm starving and want to eat everything, the next I have no appetite and the sound of any food makes me feel queasy. I get headaches off and on throughout the day, I have to urinate more than usual, I'm bloated, and just physically exhausted. Is anyone feeling the same? When is the earliest people have tested and got a bfp??

176 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 176 Replies | Last Page

Today I am 9 dpo and I test bfn with ept. I've been using FRER, but I decided to go with cheaper test until I get a little more closer to AF date. I'm saving my digitals until Friday or Saturday. Even though it was a bfn.. I'm still not convinced, and I'm not upset yet! I know by body, and something is going on, and in the end of my af comes, it's going to be okay, because I'm going to have a big glass of wine, relax, and be all geared up for next time and start to chart and get down to business!

Luv- of course your husband wants a boy, don't all men ? ???? As for Thanksgiving we will be staying in town and going over to my parents who live close by. We usually Host and my husband does all the cooking, but he will get a break this year. He is a chef so it's usually expected he does every year. Well at least if my AF does come next week, I will be enjoying some wine with the family and friends on Thanksgiving, and just having something positive going on. By the way.. when is your AF due? I meanbis probably between Mom and Wednesday. My cycle is usually between 29to 31 days.

7 years ago • Post starter

Thanks Luv2CU.
Umm I have already started testing as of Mon. Both today and Monday were BFN but I am still hopefull.
On a good note - my husband said my boobs were looking bigger lol. Let's hope that is a good sign.

7 years ago

Me too!! I noticed yesterday that my boobs are looking bigger! Let's hope this means something! I believe it just has to for me. I never have sore breast ever! I think of any reason why I would now!

Mine have been sore for a few days now and I have been cramping on one side. A quick sharp cramp then it's done.
Other than that I am all of a sudden super hungry haha when I normally am not at this time ;)
It's kinda nice that T day is right around the corner cuz I am sure I will be eating a ton - as long as my evening nausea stays just nausea and nothing more.
Let's hope we all get good news soon.

7 years ago

Trying for 3.. when is your AF due?

Jrosie - Nov 24th. When is yours?
I am trying to wait to test but the early spotting had me thinking early implantation. I am just anxious.
Hubby says to stop thinking about it haha.

7 years ago

Mine is supposed to be due around Monday 21st or Tuesday 22nd. I'm getting closer and more anxious to know!!!

A newish symptom I noticed was that around 1 pm each day I get wet and feel like I peed myself. I don't know where this is coming from. Hopefully it a sign. I just wish the next week would fly by so I can find out
Sticky dust to all of us!!

7 years ago

That sounds pretty promising????

I sure hope so!!
Another thing I noticed is after I ate lunch I started feeling nauseous and burping. I thought I was only nauseous in the evenings but maybe it's after any largish meal. I normally don't eat a lot for breakfast or lunch.
Last time I was preggo - it was the complete opposite andfood would help with the nausea but not this time around.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo