Community post

Discussion

7/8 dpo and testing early

View Full Post

Hi,

Well the suspense is killing me!!! Anyone else with me? I've been foolish enough to have tested yesterday morning and this morning.. both bfn. I just want to know, because I feel pregnant. These symptoms cannot be in my head!! I've had mild cramping since ovulation, sore breast for the last 4-5 days, one minute I'm starving and want to eat everything, the next I have no appetite and the sound of any food makes me feel queasy. I get headaches off and on throughout the day, I have to urinate more than usual, I'm bloated, and just physically exhausted. Is anyone feeling the same? When is the earliest people have tested and got a bfp??

176 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 176 Replies | Last Page

Ya I get that a bit too, except I just keep eating and snacking all day long because I think it makes me feel better. I never eat a lot during the day. Now I have all 3 meals and snack in between all day and night long hahaha. Surprisingly though, I feel like I'm losing weight or staying about the same. Like my metabolism increased or something

7 years ago • Post starter

I wish I was losing weight but it is probably your metabolism is increasing.
Has anyone had bad back pain? Like middle of the back. I sit at my desk all day so that could be contributing to it but I didn't do anything new today so I am fairly certain I didn't hurt it.

7 years ago

I have back pain, but i pretty much always do, along with hip pain, so it's hard to decipher that with this

I'm 9dpo today and just started cramping to where it hurts. Had a full tummy all day and bad stomach altogether.

I feel like I'm going to start any minute. FF says the 21 is when AF is due. I normally have a 25 day cycle but last month it was 28.

Hope you your hip is feeling better. Im out with the GAM and will post more later.

Catch you all in a while

7 years ago

I hope you don't start yet!! Feel better and we will here from you in awhile!

Oh no Jrosie - hopefully your hip pain subsides.

Luv - I have read that some people feel like af is about to come and then the get their BFP!! Good luck.

7 years ago

Yes I have ready stories of that happening too Luv!!! Good luck everyone and I will post tomorrow morning about my test

Jrosie/Trying3: Thank you. I'm in bed feeling fine now. I hope I'm not staring down a bfn again in the morning but I am getting closer to being ready to face the music this cycle.

I'll know its coming if my temp is 97.7 or below. I know my body all too well. I still have not bought FRER either...LOL

Trying3, I forget where you are in your cycle, can you remind me?

Jrosie

7 years ago

Well if you haven't started tomorrow.. you need to go get a FRER!! We are getting so close! I'm going to use a FRER tomorrow and a clear blue digital Friday. I am getting a little worried that my symptoms are starting to diminish. My bbs are still really sore, cramps are little to none, but I am still really hot. No fever, just can tell my body temp is up. Crossing my fingers for all of us!!!

To me it does sound like you are pregnant. Now the waiting part is so darn hard. What throws us all off sometimes is that our period symptoms can be so similar. Then we doubt if we are, I feel like if you have a strong feeling that you are then you probably are. Today I'm 8 dpo and I have been watching youtube videos obsessing over it. So to put myself at ease I just have been doing the progression pregnancy test ( I know its still early ) but it takes the edge off a little. I as well have had sore breast but only one! Also I'm so tired lately, I'm trying to stay positive. Last month at this time I was praying and then my period came. So hoping this time is better around. Though from everything you described you sound pregnant :)

I'm new to this whole website I found it while i was obsessing and letting this consume my life. Its nice to find a place where other woman can relate and help.

Good Luck too all the ladies!!!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo