Community post

Discussion

7/8 dpo and testing early

View Full Post

Hi,

Well the suspense is killing me!!! Anyone else with me? I've been foolish enough to have tested yesterday morning and this morning.. both bfn. I just want to know, because I feel pregnant. These symptoms cannot be in my head!! I've had mild cramping since ovulation, sore breast for the last 4-5 days, one minute I'm starving and want to eat everything, the next I have no appetite and the sound of any food makes me feel queasy. I get headaches off and on throughout the day, I have to urinate more than usual, I'm bloated, and just physically exhausted. Is anyone feeling the same? When is the earliest people have tested and got a bfp??

176 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 176 Replies | Last Page

Ya I got about the same reaction from my husband last night lol ???? I hope you start soon too so we are very close together!! I'm still pretty shocked that i started so soon. I haven't been under a 28 days cycle in almost a year.

I'm excited to get this show on the road with hopes of a bun in the oven before the end of the year!

7 years ago • Post starter

Jrosie: I JUST STARTED SPOTTING!! HAHAH..We get to be cycle buddies.
Got my opks/hpts ordered!

Is your flow light? Mine is only spotting but bright red pink which will be a light flow by the morning. I don't do heavy ones really.

7 years ago

Yay cycle buddies!!

Mine was light yesterday, - today just kind of spotting. I have a feeling this will be a short one. I'm so glad we get to go through another cycle together .. glad I won't be alone

Good luck this cycle Jrosie and Luv2CU! Just think, this could be the first few days of your pregnancy! I highly suggest OPKs! I used the digital ones from clear blue for my last two cycles and two cycles ago I had a chemical, and last cycle I got pregnant (so I technically conceived both times)

Today I am 5 weeks! I feel pretty good besides really sore boobs and the fatigue is the real deal! I'm so tired all day but I'm not complaining about it! No signes of nausea yet, hopefully I can avoid that symptom!

Good luck this cycle and let me know if you have any OPK questions! Remember if you are using digital ones that you need to start testing with them on they day your period stops! I didn't track my bbt so I'm not as knowledgeable about that.

7 years ago

AMF - I may be joining you with tomorrow :) I just looked back at my test from this morning and there is a line but I am not calling it yet until I get that line during the first 5 min time period.
Current symptoms are extremely sore bbs that seem to have grown, a little bit of nausea, wet cm and extremely tired.
Hopefully tomorrow will be the tell tale!!

7 years ago

Jrosie: Its on! I was light by the end of the night and today has been medium I think. No cramps though. How are you feeling today?

AMF: Awwww....5wks!! I hope you don't get the sick stomach. But if you do I hear eating ginger or ginger candy helps.

Trying3: YAY!!! A second line!!! I'm so happy for you!!! Make sure to come back an let us know if you confirmed it. I'd go crazy for just a line!!! but I know how you are feeling.

7 years ago

Luv - well I'm pretty much about done, and I'm back to my normal self. However, my bbs are still kinda sore, those never went back to normal, kinda worries me.

Trying - that sounds almost very exciting!! I hope it comes up sooner and clearer by tomorrow!!

AMF - thanks for all your advice! I'll take all the advice I can get! I'm glad you are doing well

Jrosie: Hmm...did you take an hpt to make sure you are not pregnant? It can't hurt. Since it was so short. Not normal for your bbs to still hurt? Anyway to get a beta to be for sure?

7 years ago

I have not, I might take one in the morning. My bbs don't hurt really bad, just a little left over soreness. We will see, and I'll let you know.

I'm 9dpo and have been feeling mild/medium low back ache and crampy/achy feeling since Friday, which I usually don't get till I start my AF or maybe the day before and that's only if it's going to be a painful one. Today I felt hot like I was over heating from the inside out and this evening felt nauseous. I'm not due to start my AF until Sunday. Took a FRER (had 1 left over) mid afternoon and there's a very faint line. Not sure what to think, last month I had a chemical pregnancy :-\ trying not to get my hopes up but this crampy/achy feeling is driving me nuts. It doesn't last all day (but a good part of it) but it comes and goes. any thoughts? BBS feel heavier and veins noticeably darker on my chest.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo