Community post

Discussion

7/8 dpo and testing early

View Full Post

Hi,

Well the suspense is killing me!!! Anyone else with me? I've been foolish enough to have tested yesterday morning and this morning.. both bfn. I just want to know, because I feel pregnant. These symptoms cannot be in my head!! I've had mild cramping since ovulation, sore breast for the last 4-5 days, one minute I'm starving and want to eat everything, the next I have no appetite and the sound of any food makes me feel queasy. I get headaches off and on throughout the day, I have to urinate more than usual, I'm bloated, and just physically exhausted. Is anyone feeling the same? When is the earliest people have tested and got a bfp??

176 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 176 Replies | Last Page

LMichelle: All of your systems sound like they could go either way unless there is some thing that is new for you?? Crazy isn't it??? But your light line on your FRER does indicate that you are pregant. You may still get a light line on 10dpo but it should be clearer. :) Let us know how it turns out for you.

7 years ago

Hello Good morning ladies, i am new here and I just want answers lol!! I am 7dpo today and i have had slight cramping since 2dpo. At first it was just on the left side, but as of two days it has been on my lower abdomen. Today is not as bad as it was yesterday. They really feel like if AF is going to visit me but i am not due untill the 30th =/........ I O'd on the 15 th of this month and bded with my hubby on the 13th. I have terrible back aches , my tummy feels tender, weird if i lie down if you know what i mean. My boobs are a lil tender but only when i grab them to check tenderness. i have egg white discharge but it does not come out, its in there if you know what i mean. A little of my background i had a miscarriage in 2014 i was almost 4 months. We have been holding back a bit untill recently we decided to try again. I am super nervous! the cramps i have been having is as if i am about to get my period any time soon. I also notice i have been a little gassy these days lol (TMI). Yesteday i had this terrible head ache i wanted no noice and i just wanted to sleep. I have never had a headache that bad that all i wanted was just to sleep. I am usually very active but these past days i just feel tired. NO sore boobs yet just on the first couple of days. I still feel bloated a little bit. I hope all this is really happening and not just in my head from all the things i have been reading!

Baby dust to all !!! =D

7 years ago

Is it possible to have 4 different tests show an evap line? After yesterdays tests, I was hoping I would get that nice second line but I didnt see it. Still have all my symptoms and thinking I will just wait til tomorrow and test again.

7 years ago

Hello Trying for #3, i highly doubt that all three will actually have issues with evaporating line, i took a preg test last night and it came out negative ... at first i saw what was like a evaporating line, but towards the end, they all cleared up. Maybe it is the line we are all looking for!!! =D

Baby dust to you!!

7 years ago

Thanks - Nserendipity. It sounds like you have similar symptoms to what I had. Sorry about your mc. It makes it even harder to wait for that positive cuz you know that the second line doesn't always mean a baby but we are hopeful.

I am just hopeful since I have been having on again off again cramps with lower back pain. I don't usually have cramps prior to af so this is new. I can't wait to see that positive.

7 years ago

You are welcome -Tryingfor#3, Yes it is pretty exhausting, but looks like you are way closer than wha tI am lol.. i fear that it is just my mind playing with me due to the fact I have been reading a lot! ...today i still have lower abdominal pains with lots of gas TMI i know!! i usually feel cramps that bad 1-2 days before AF visits me, but this time it is so weird, i had them since 2dpo.. very nervous!!! LOL

7 years ago

Well it sounds like you all are about to get some good news!

Trying: I'm sure it willl be getting darker! I mean a line is a line right? Let us know the next time you test!

Luv- I did take a test this morning and it was a bfn.. so this was definitely my AF which has ended as of today. My bbs are finally back to normal and are no longer sore. Cd 4 for me, ready to get down to business this weekend and start trying again! A lot ! Lol how are you doing?

Nserendipity/Michelle - your symptoms sound all so promising!!! Good luck to you guys and keep us posted!

7 years ago • Post starter

I also tested today with First Response and got a BFN do any of you ladies have a short cycle my AF is due tomorrow

7 years ago

Jrosie: I am on cd4 as well and my bleeding is very light. Sundays spotting turned into a light flow so I counted it as day 1. I'm hoping I can get going on CD 8 but depends on how long this takes to trail off. I thought i was suppose to get my opks yesterday in the mail but its actually today.
Will start using them CD 7 as I O early. I hope our bodies O really well and week catch some Christmas surprises.

Nserendipity: I doubt all those symptoms are in your head :)
When do you plan to test? :FX:

Trying3: It takes a lil bit for betas to double. Light lines are normal early on. I forget which brand you are testing with. I know frer can be very light. Stickyvibes!!!

7 years ago

I am still testing negative at first but all tests are coming up with the second line when I come back and check it an hour or more later. Not sure why that is and its different brands of tests. I am currently testing with Sure Predict 10 miu tests and dollar store tests (veriquick).
I am guessing that my levels are just not high enough yet but I will keep testing. AF is supposed to be here tomorrow - lets hope it stays away.

I looked up an HCG levels calculator and it appears my levels should be high enough by next Monday - still doesnt mean I wont keep testing every day but at least I have a goal :)

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo