Community post

Discussion

7/8 dpo and testing early

View Full Post

Hi,

Well the suspense is killing me!!! Anyone else with me? I've been foolish enough to have tested yesterday morning and this morning.. both bfn. I just want to know, because I feel pregnant. These symptoms cannot be in my head!! I've had mild cramping since ovulation, sore breast for the last 4-5 days, one minute I'm starving and want to eat everything, the next I have no appetite and the sound of any food makes me feel queasy. I get headaches off and on throughout the day, I have to urinate more than usual, I'm bloated, and just physically exhausted. Is anyone feeling the same? When is the earliest people have tested and got a bfp??

176 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 176 of 176 Replies

I got my bfp 8dpo this morning with fmu

7 years ago

FX everything will be just peachy!!!

Congrats txmum!!!

Just finishing up a cycle and starting a new one by early next week.

7 years ago

Hello ladies!!, I know I have been MIA but its just i have a lot going on!! anyways, i ovulated yesterday but since my hubby is not home, there was no action lol. The weird thing is, i got my period on Dec. 31, 2016 until Jan. 4, 2017. My hubby's bday was on the 5th so we had a wild night. He left the following day and thought nothing of it.

Weird thing is that a while ago it seems I just started my period. I am confused, i am looking to book an appointment with my Gyno, but has any of this happened to you girls???

7 years ago

I'm sorry I've been away for a spell. I did not understand what you wrote. Do you feel your cycle was too short? If I ovulate early, it makes my cycle shorter for some reason. HTH

How is everyone doing?

7 years ago

Hi!! Well my AF is about to come to a end here. Wow.. skipping a month felt like a life time! But I'm back at it now. Going to start opk testing here this weekend. How is everyone doing and where you all at with your cycle?

7 years ago • Post starter

Hi Jrosie

FX!! How is it going? Is it test time?

Being on break does seem like a lifetime! I'm still on break from seriously ttc. We are still active but not trying. So no temping or excessive hpt stuff going on.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo