Community post

Discussion

7/8 dpo and testing early

View Full Post

Hi,

Well the suspense is killing me!!! Anyone else with me? I've been foolish enough to have tested yesterday morning and this morning.. both bfn. I just want to know, because I feel pregnant. These symptoms cannot be in my head!! I've had mild cramping since ovulation, sore breast for the last 4-5 days, one minute I'm starving and want to eat everything, the next I have no appetite and the sound of any food makes me feel queasy. I get headaches off and on throughout the day, I have to urinate more than usual, I'm bloated, and just physically exhausted. Is anyone feeling the same? When is the earliest people have tested and got a bfp??

176 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 176 Replies | Last Page

Jrosie: You go girl!!! That is an awesome attitude to have abou ttc. I will be here to help you. I'm a temping pro...LOL..Ok I'm not THAT good but I've been doing it for a while. I'm praying you won't have to learn all about the bbt because you will get your bfp this week.

How were you feeling today?

I've been wet, wet, wet. Totally not the norm for me but I am adding all the progesterone cream to my body. Could be the culprit.

If I don't see a Positive by Friday I'm going to indulge in some iced coffee with whip cream on top. Mmmmmmm

AMF: How are you doing? :) Did you mention if you had any up coming appts? Like your first scan?

7 years ago

I got a faint BFP on 10dpo ... turned out to be a chemical pregnancy though :(

User image

7 years ago

Ya I try to be positive when I can.. I mean I'm not gonna let it ruin my life. Today, the cramps are minimal more than they have been and my breast are still really sore. However, I have a new symptom... I'm super hot!!! Like my skin feels super hot to touch. Like my face, neck, chest, core of my body are hot. along with basic hot and cold flashes.

7 years ago • Post starter

Jrosie: Oooooo....those new symptoms sound so very promising!!! Is your bbs super sore or just the nipples?

7 years ago

All of over my bbs are sore. The top, the bottom, the sides, nips are sensitive. OMG... I just don't understand why else I would feel like this you know?? I will be just so confused and full of questions if this isn't my month!! Why do we have to be such complicated creatures? haha

I am right there with you guys. I am 5dpo and have most of the symptoms. I already had spotting so I am thinking that may have been implantation fx. This is our 3rd cycle ttc after a mc so I am hopefully to get a bfp!!

7 years ago

Jrosie: LOL ...totally agree. I wish pregnancy testing was free in US so we could just walk into a clinic and get a free beta at like 8dpo...hehehe.

Do you want a boy or a girl?

Trying 3: Sorry about your mc. Hugs. Do you plan to do early testing?

7 years ago

Amarah: Hugs. Where are you in your cycle now?

7 years ago

Yup that sure would be nice if we had that available to us! As for a boy or girl... that is pretty much down the middle for me. My dream would to have one of each!!

Jrosie: Still a negative on my cheapie. My temp went up a notch. Otherwise just feel normal cept for the wetness. This tww is gruelling. I'm happy Thanksgiving is right around the corner. Something special and fun to look forward to.

Oh and I am open to either but my husband is wishing for a boy. .

I'm so tempted to get an FRER. If I don't rush out and buy one, it'll be a first. Usually get impatient around this dpo and FRER like crazy.

Are you staying in town for T Day? We are this this time and having a friend over.
you test bfp

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo