Community post

Discussion

7/8 dpo and testing early

View Full Post

Hi,

Well the suspense is killing me!!! Anyone else with me? I've been foolish enough to have tested yesterday morning and this morning.. both bfn. I just want to know, because I feel pregnant. These symptoms cannot be in my head!! I've had mild cramping since ovulation, sore breast for the last 4-5 days, one minute I'm starving and want to eat everything, the next I have no appetite and the sound of any food makes me feel queasy. I get headaches off and on throughout the day, I have to urinate more than usual, I'm bloated, and just physically exhausted. Is anyone feeling the same? When is the earliest people have tested and got a bfp??

176 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 176 Replies | Last Page

Luv I haven't tested yet, but I have a feeling I'm out this month. I've been having the feeling for a couple of days. But during the 2ww I've had FOUR dreams about being pregnant/having a baby, the latest one last night. Don't know if it's because it's on my mind constantly but I've never had this before. Whatever.. I'm letting go of it and focusing on prepping for the holidays. By the end of the day I should have either af or a bfp!

Jrosie are you going to test at all before af is due? Baby dust!!

7 years ago

Allison: Did you test? Got my

Jrosie: How are you girlie?

7 years ago

Luv: No af yet but I keep chickening out on the test! Haha I just don't want a bfn today... maybe tomorrow I'll try. I still feel out but I'm having baby dreams like crazy, maybe it's just because I'm a little crazy about it? where are you at with this cycle?

Jrosie: we want updates girlie!

7 years ago

Unfortunately there are no updates to give ... I'm about 3 to 4 days away from AF. I have absolutely no symptoms and I'm not feeling like this is my cycle. I did test this morning and it was a bfn. Maybe I'll hold out testing again until Friday when AF is due

7 years ago • Post starter

Allison: I'm just waiting on AF.

Jrosie: Sorry you feel out. It has been a wayward cycle for me to. Well, nothing to do but wait for a bfp or AF. At this point I'm totally burnt out and just want to eat all bad things with no sense of guilt.

7 years ago

Luv: I had the same idea, have a bowl of ice cream and try to wait out af

7 years ago

Well ladies I'm out this cycle. Big fat bfn to start the day off right lol! Then went to work and things keep going wrong. All things I can't control, but dang. Trying to stay positive, reminding myself that each new cycle is an opportunity to become even healthier for my lil bean. Time to continue on my whole food supplements, healthy diet, focus more on my exercise plan, and start trying new fertility aids. Thinking about using cough syrup this cycle to increase my ewcm! Thinking of you ladies and hoping you're also staying positive and enjoying your holiday season

7 years ago

Hello ladies!!

Well, i think i am pretty close, today as i was finishing a final, I stood up from the desk and felt i had peed .. i ran to the restroom and saw a lot of clear/yellowish cum on my linger.. quite the quantity thou.. my hubby is more than ready to try another acrobatic position of mine LOL!!! new experience though, he said we dont need the Kamasutra book with my inventing LOL... i woke up with 2 pimples, feeling very sexy, and positive self esteem.... ladies it is ON!! with this last cycle, i think it was 30 days, since i was behind a couple of days, i should be day CD14...

How you ladies doing?..

7 years ago

FX for a new cycle ladies!!!! Should be starting mine Friday or Saturday.

7 years ago

I should be starting Friday or Saturday as well! We are still nsync with eachother's cycles.

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo