Community post

Discussion

7/8 dpo and testing early

View Full Post

Hi,

Well the suspense is killing me!!! Anyone else with me? I've been foolish enough to have tested yesterday morning and this morning.. both bfn. I just want to know, because I feel pregnant. These symptoms cannot be in my head!! I've had mild cramping since ovulation, sore breast for the last 4-5 days, one minute I'm starving and want to eat everything, the next I have no appetite and the sound of any food makes me feel queasy. I get headaches off and on throughout the day, I have to urinate more than usual, I'm bloated, and just physically exhausted. Is anyone feeling the same? When is the earliest people have tested and got a bfp??

176 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 176 Replies | Last Page

Hello ladies!!, well today I am 3dpo, nothing out of the ordinary, my hubby was able to do his deed 1dpo so i am not sure how we are doing , but I am back on track on that! i have only had sore breasts on 1dpo, and a lot of clear watery discharge. To make it odd, on the day my hubby was able to make his deed, i dreamt myself being pregnant. It was kind of odd, because even on my dream i was on denial LOL!!.. will continue on the update, lets see how it goes =D

7 years ago

Serendipity - let's hope that did it.

I am still testing daily and I am 12 dpo. I am fairly confident to say we are preggers. The keeps getting darker ;)
The only thing different this month was I had cramping that pulled/pinched on the day of implantation.
My BBS still hurt but that could have been in my head.
Good luck everyone

7 years ago

Trying

7 years ago

Trying for #3: Congratulations!!!

As for me, today i am 8dpo, but 2 nights ago, the weirdest thing woke me up.. i felt twinges and a slight pain on my right side lower abdomen, the twinges were so vivid, that I imagined as if when i am squeezing a towel to get all the water out.. that is how i felt my lower tummy was doing. I thought i was tripping LOL!! nothing out of the ordinary, just a big pimple on my butt (WHICH I NEVER HAVE) very pain full. Boobies slightly sore, small cramps here and there nothing out of the ordinary with me. Lets see what goes on this weekend!!!

7 years ago

Serendipity - thats a great sign. That was the only difference I felt with this one - the pulling/squeezing feeling in one side. Good luck and hope you get your soon. I actually started testing at 9 dpo and got a very faint line so maybe you can start testing in a day or two.
Thanks everyone. I am in for my first appointment today and hopefully can get an u/s done.

7 years ago

Did you have implantation bleeding???...

GOod luck on your US!!!

7 years ago

I just had the cramping to start with but as I got closer to my af date - I have had a little spotting here and there. Nothing red, just one wipe of pink and a couple times having brown spotting mixed with cm.

7 years ago

Awesome!!! Lets see what happens to mee lol

7 years ago

How is it going ladies? Anymore 2016 bfps? I already ovulated and am now in my last 2ww of the year. I will do a test the last day of the year to see if I can get anything but it will only be 5dpo . Then 5 days later will be do the REAL test. In general I feel positive about my body getting back to normal. I ovulated on my own this cycle and had tons of ewcm by cd 9 which was the actual O day.

FX ladies!!

7 years ago

How's everyone doing? Any more BFPs yet?
I feel like I am back in the 2ww again. My next appointment is in 2 weeks and I just want to see this little baby. I was too early at my last appointment to even try.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo