Community post

Discussion

7/8 dpo and testing early

View Full Post

Hi,

Well the suspense is killing me!!! Anyone else with me? I've been foolish enough to have tested yesterday morning and this morning.. both bfn. I just want to know, because I feel pregnant. These symptoms cannot be in my head!! I've had mild cramping since ovulation, sore breast for the last 4-5 days, one minute I'm starving and want to eat everything, the next I have no appetite and the sound of any food makes me feel queasy. I get headaches off and on throughout the day, I have to urinate more than usual, I'm bloated, and just physically exhausted. Is anyone feeling the same? When is the earliest people have tested and got a bfp??

176 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 176 Replies | Last Page

We just got back from vacation so I am just resting up from that then we will be starting bding again. I am on CD 9 so we will be starting today. I am kinda thankful that you guys are just ahead of me on timing so I have an idea of what is coming haha

7 years ago

Hello ladies!!... yes AF showed her big fat nose all the way.. now i di not know since when do I count day 1.. when i wondered inside and saw spotting.. or when AF actually started to stain my liner yesterday =\

7 years ago

Nserendipity2016 - sorry AF showed up. I had the same thing as you - lots of cm and slight spotting when I checked my cervix but nothing else until AF showed. You start counting day 1 as the day AF showed up on your liner.
Good luck and here's to hoping for BFP around Christmas time.

7 years ago

Hey all. I'm 3dpo and feel like I've been hit by a train. Its cold and rainy here to add to it. Could be the culprit too.

How is everyone doing?

7 years ago

Hello again ladies! I was on this thread last month when I got my BFP! I am now 7 weeks today and I have my first ultra sound tomorrow! I'm so excited but I can't help but be super nervous about seeing the heartbeat. This is my first, so tomorrow will be my first ultrasound. I am just so anxious and it's hard because my husband and I haven't told anyone yet so I don't have anyone else to talk to about it besides you guys! I need some reassurance! Lol

I know most of you ladies are about a week away from testing! I can't wait to hear about all of the BFPs for early Christmas presents!

7 years ago

Awww.. that is so exciting AMF!!!! I can't wait to see how it goes!

I have no idea where I'm at honestly. I'm sure I've ovulated by now, but honestly don't know when I did. I'm so disappointed that I don't know what day I ovulated. Coulda been a week ago, coulda Been yesterday, who knows! I have been bding every other day for last week, so hopefully something happened. I'll just have to wait and see. I've had just so much going on with me, between my wedding in October, Holidays, and just so wrapped up with work. I hope to just get lucky this cycle, but if I don't, I guess I shouldn't be that surprised, since I failed at opk testing and failed with doing basil temperature. I just got super distracted and forgot, and wasn't consistent.

I hope everyone is doing well, and can't wait for the pregnancy testing to begin for everyone!!!

7 years ago • Post starter

That's so exciting AMF. Keep us posted.
I am on cd11 and I think I o'd yesterday due to cm and slight cramps/sharp pain in my left side.
Either way we will bd every other day. I told myself this month I am not gonna stress out and be testing every day so we will see how long that lasts.

7 years ago

Congrats and FX for a beautiful sono, AMF!!

Jrosie: Its ok. We are in the same boat. Cept, I was trying so hard to pay attention and just got a bunch of mixed signals. I'm just going with my first guess and praying for the best.

Trying: Good deal. Waiting to O is like waiting for the paycheck to hit the bank when you are done to a dollar.. and don't want to dig into savings...lol FX a your bding rythm caught the egg.

7 years ago

Ladies! I just got done with my ultrasound and it was wonderful! I got to see the baby and its little heartbeat! The HB is at 139 bpm which the doctor said is great! She said everything looked great and healthy! I am just so happy right now now I have to wait five more weeks to see it again at my next appointment. I would love to have an ultrasound every day if I could. It's just so surreal to see your little baby up there on the screen. This at least helped put some of my worries about the baby not having a heartbeat to rest. I'm sure I'll still be very nervous before every appointment though.

Josie- sounds like you are BDing on the right schedule so you don't really need to worry about when you ovulated. Don't get too stressed out about trying to know every detail. (I know it's hard) I'm sure you'll get your BFP soon!

7 years ago

Congrats on seeing your baby's heartbeat AMF!!

I feel the same way. I could go for seeing it at least once a week if preggers.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo