Community post

Discussion

7/8 dpo and testing early

View Full Post

Hi,

Well the suspense is killing me!!! Anyone else with me? I've been foolish enough to have tested yesterday morning and this morning.. both bfn. I just want to know, because I feel pregnant. These symptoms cannot be in my head!! I've had mild cramping since ovulation, sore breast for the last 4-5 days, one minute I'm starving and want to eat everything, the next I have no appetite and the sound of any food makes me feel queasy. I get headaches off and on throughout the day, I have to urinate more than usual, I'm bloated, and just physically exhausted. Is anyone feeling the same? When is the earliest people have tested and got a bfp??

176 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 176 Replies | Last Page

Nserendipity2016: UGH. Sorry the witch is moving in for a bit. Our cycles can fluctuate through out the year. I know on long months I can start two cycles before the month is over just about. Or some time my cycle will drag out 3 days longer. I think it all depends on when you ovulate too.

you will definitely be looking at a Christmas day bfp at this rate!! FX for this cycle.

How is everyone else doing? I am in ovulation limbo. I have no idea if I did or not and am trying to just look forward to Christmas and life in general..
Anyone have big plans?

7 years ago

LUV2CU: yes, i am constantly rushing to the bathroom in every cramp i feel, but nothing. Its completly gone. Just cramps and baack pain and lots of hunger!!!

7 years ago

Luv - I am in the same boat!! I have no idea if I O'd or not either. I've been super distracted lately, which is probably a good thing. I've been bding everyday since CD 9. Today I am CD 12. I've been taking opk test, but I've been having a hard time reading it. one day, the test line will almost be as dark as reference line, so I think is negative, because its technically fainter than the other line, but then the next day there is no test line. I think I'm just going to need to get the smiley face digital ones. haha. I just need a plain "yes" or "no" answer, not a "maybe".

So I'm just going to keep bding everyday all for the rest of the week, and we will just see what happens. Maybe I've ovulated, maybe I haven't... who knows!

7 years ago • Post starter

Good Morning ladies!

16DPO and no AF YET... tested this morning but BFN ... still feeling the cramps like if AF is coming but has not shown at all.. she just peeked her nose yesterday and that is it.. still mild lower back pain.. hungry almost every 2 hours.. i only bled a little bit yesterday and that is it, my pad is completly dry.. i am to the point where just show up big ugly AF or just a would be nice ..... still FX THOUGH, i hope it was implantation bleeding =D

7 years ago

Hello Ladies!,

I am confused...17 DPO and once again on the evening i wondered inside a little bit feeling my cervix and i was bleeding, pinkish /brownish.. and that is it. Nothing when i wipe. Head aches are still there, boobs were horrific in the evening, but now they are OK like nothing happend... i took a pregnacy test this morning but it was inconclusive i guess? i kind of see a shadow there, but only when i move it on an angle. LOST! i dont know if its evap or what... FX still!!!

7 years ago

Gilrs officially I am out, AF showed up her ugly face more... onthe goood side, new month to try!!!!

7 years ago

Nserendipity2016 : I'd drink to starting a new cycle but I just ovulated finally! Keep us posted on how you doing!! I hope its a quick cycle for you.

Jrosie: How are you doing?

everyone else?

7 years ago

I'm doing ok, however I've been super distracted with holidays and my job. Sooo.. testing opk hasn't been working well. I have a feeling I ovulated sooner than anticipated. I'm having obvious negatives, but last Saturday on cd8, I think it was positive. Which means I woulda ovulated cd 9 on Sunday. I didn't start bding until cd 10, my hubby was sick on cd 8 & 9. So, I guess we will see, although I think I may have screwed this cycle up! Ugh!!

Jrosie: Did you notice any change in CM?

7 years ago

No, not that I've notice.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo