Community post

Discussion

7/8 dpo and testing early

View Full Post

Hi,

Well the suspense is killing me!!! Anyone else with me? I've been foolish enough to have tested yesterday morning and this morning.. both bfn. I just want to know, because I feel pregnant. These symptoms cannot be in my head!! I've had mild cramping since ovulation, sore breast for the last 4-5 days, one minute I'm starving and want to eat everything, the next I have no appetite and the sound of any food makes me feel queasy. I get headaches off and on throughout the day, I have to urinate more than usual, I'm bloated, and just physically exhausted. Is anyone feeling the same? When is the earliest people have tested and got a bfp??

176 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 176 Replies | Last Page

I may be just a little later than you guys. The earliest I should get af is Mon so I will probably start testing next week.
I am really hopeful since my BBS and nips hurt pretty bad this month and I am getting pretty bad cramps. Lastly I have had acid reflux which i had with the last pregnancy.

7 years ago

Update:

Well I thought for sure AF would come by Saturday, it has not, however the day just stared. Usually, my AF starts over night at like 3am with cramps that wake me up.

Last night I noticed that I had mild soreness with bbs. This morning I still have mild bbs and they just feel a little fuller.

I really don't want to overthink think and look to much into this. This could easily be a symptom of AF coming, but I'm just a little hopeful.

I've been really good this cycle about not testing like crazy. My last test was was Wednesday or Thursday morning, which was bfn. I'm going to try to hold out on testing until tomorrow if AF has still not shown.

My last cycle was 27 days, but my cycle can be anywhere on average from 28-32 days. I've been convinced this entire time that this is not my cycle, but maybe, just maybe I could be wrong. We shall see!!

7 years ago • Post starter

Jrosie - FX that af stays away ;)

Due to cramping - I assume I o'd on the 8th which means I am 9 dpo. At 7 dpo I had bad cramps. 8 dpo I had a sharp pulling feeling on the left side that came and went. Today I am nausea, sore and exhausted.
I am gonna test tomorrow with fmu. Hoping I get a bfp.
My girlfriend just told me she was pregnant with twins so I really want to be pregnant with her!!

7 years ago

Good luck with your testing tomorrow! Those sound like some good pregnancy symptoms!

FX ladies, the witch got me last night. I knew she was coming though.

Hope your Christmas bfps are lurking by!!

7 years ago

Sorry your AF showed Luv.. I'm 3 day late, I still haven't tested, but I have a feeling I'll start any time now. I have mild cramps here and there, my lower back is starting to ache, and got some bad headaches happening. I mean these are some normal symptoms for before AF, but I might just give it another day or two before I test. I just don't feel ready to yet.

Those are good signs. It sometimes feels like AF is coming. HEY!!! This could be it . Keep us posted!

7 years ago

Luv - I am sorry AF got you this month. Keep positive and keep trying.
Jrosie - you are still not out until AF comes.

Well I tested - results are posted on here in my images. I went and got a frer and I see a vvvf line. Squeee. I am still apprehensive to get to excited yet because of my mc but still hopeful. I think I am 10 dpo so maybe the faint line is OK at this time.

7 years ago

Trying - oh my.. i would be so super excited if I were you!! A line is a line, especially at 10 dpo. I hope it continues to get darker everyday for you!!!

As for me.. AF started overnight for me. I felt it coming, and here it is!

I hope everyone enjoys the holidays, I know that's where my focus needs to be now. Got my digital opk's on the way, so hopefully that helps me out next time. I need tests that read very clear to me!

Trying: Congrats!!! Praying that Christmas BFP gets darker and darker

Josie: I can't stand AF. But let's get her done with so we can move on to more pressing matters. I agree with going digital if you find opk hard to read. What kind?

I'm not really planning on doing much at all. So might even skip this cycle. No tests of any kind. My flow is scant this cycle too like my lining wasn't that thick. I'm shifting my focus to exercise and diet change. Want to see if I can ovulate on my own. I heard eating Brazilian nuts can help along with pineapple core. Not sure about specifics. Well back to work. Catch talk later

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo