Community post

Discussion

7/8 dpo and testing early

View Full Post

Hi,

Well the suspense is killing me!!! Anyone else with me? I've been foolish enough to have tested yesterday morning and this morning.. both bfn. I just want to know, because I feel pregnant. These symptoms cannot be in my head!! I've had mild cramping since ovulation, sore breast for the last 4-5 days, one minute I'm starving and want to eat everything, the next I have no appetite and the sound of any food makes me feel queasy. I get headaches off and on throughout the day, I have to urinate more than usual, I'm bloated, and just physically exhausted. Is anyone feeling the same? When is the earliest people have tested and got a bfp??

176 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 176 Replies | Last Page

Is it morning yet? I just want to rush everyone off to bed already.

You know since it will be your first pregnancy your nips are going to burn. I mean not sure if you get pain each cycle in them but that pain is going to be trippled and not go away for a bit. Now, maybe some first time preggy moms don't get this but I did. They got in the way and hurt like crazy but I didn't pay any attention to them because I just thought it was PMS

AMF has me thinking about FRER now. I have so many cheapies to use though and don't want to spend anymore money.

How is your chart looking?

7 years ago

Jrosie- I have very mild cramps, honestly it's more of a "weird" feeling in my stomach more than anything. I never get cramps due to period though. My most notable symptom is tender breasts(like on the sides under my armpits). Good luck in the morning! Keep us posted!

7 years ago

Luv - I hope I don't have burning nips!! Haha that sounds awful. However, this cramping is starting to get to me. It's not painful like I would want to take medicine for it, just super annoying! I'm ready morning too! I've been using FRER, if this doesn't all work out though, I will get the Internet ones, because it does get expensive

I will keep you guys posted tomorrow morning after I test!! GL to you Luv and thanks AMF for being supportive and being apart of our journey!

7 years ago • Post starter

im 9dpo and i can totally relate, i tested today and got a bfn.

7 years ago

Hi Michelle,

Are you having any symptoms?

Same here. Wow every one Is feeling we weird I even had a dream about me having a tiny baby.. My breast are full. Gasey and fell dull and achy cramps. Wow. Baby dust to all

7 years ago

Well... I tested this morning on what I believe is 8 dpo and got a bfn ???? I know it's still early, but certainly still is disappointing given my symptoms. At the same time, I'm completely in denial about what the test says so I'm not that discouraged. I'm going to buy more test, and just keep going on. I honestly feel like Friday is going to be the best day to test, however, I'm not waiting until then haha.
My cramping changed a little on me yesterday and into the evening, like location and just a different feeling cramp, so maybe that meant implantation was happening... idk. But if that is the case, then it might be a couple days before enough hcg is produced. I guess we will see!!!
Can't wait to here how everyone else's test have gone. Hopefully we got a winner today with someone!

Good Morning ladies!!

Real quick, I'm still at bfn too 8dpo and I'm feeling like I'm out as y temp dropped horribly. But I'm sticking with you all !!! I can't wait to see some happy bfp posts.

Oh and FRER usually goes positive 10dpo for some so don't worry!!!

7 years ago

Well thanks for the encouragement luv!! I've been reading a lot about when women actually test positive and it seems like between 10 dpo - 12 dpo is the average. So I'm definitely still hopeful! I'm also hopeful for you, because I don't think temp is always accurate (only based on what I've read). I'm gonna start temping though if this cycle doesn't work out for me, haha. This is only my first cycle trying, so I'm going to be getting all geared up for the next one.

Sorry about your BFN Jrosie, but you are still early! This can still be your cycle!

7 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo