Community post

Discussion

4DPO December 5th 2011..anyone else out there

View Full Post

I'm 4dpo and I have nada symptoms. I can't even make-up any symptoms or fake myself into believing I'm having symptoms:(

Any other 4DPO out there? What symptoms are you having today? What symptoms have you had so far?How are you feeling?When are you testing?

115 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 115 Replies | Last Page

katie this sounds promising, how many dpo are you?

12 years ago • Post starter

nothing again for me today...

User Image 05/15/10 7/25/11

12 years ago

Not much for me today either. Some light cramping, but that could be anything

Cycle #5 hoping for User Image

12 years ago

Absolutely sod all for me!

User Image 16th Sept 2010

12 years ago

Nothing for me either ladies.

Woww...this is the first group I have been part of were no one is having any symptoms. Most of the times by 1DPO women are fainting, dizzy, nauseas, bleeding gums, practically killing their DH, bloated, enlarged breast, food cravings/aversions, sensitive to smell, sleeping their life away, feeling the fetus kick and etc. I know that sounds crazy, but I have heard all that and more and I have been on this site for a year. It funny how the mind tricks you in believing your preggo or are you just tricking yourself? But anyway hopefully someone will start having major symptoms in the coming days, blowing baby dust to everyone.

curl gurl: I'm only 4 dpo! That's why I thought it was so strange, still having weird cm though, is that normal?

12 years ago

Katielee - how long have you been ttc?

User Image 16th Sept 2010

12 years ago

katie I'm not sure Ive heard different things about the CM. I've read from alot of users on this site that they had alot of CM and turned out to be preggo and than they say the body makes more CM before AF arrives.I think everyone's body is different you just never know until you actually conceive.

I'm having a little bit of cramping or pressure and my left boob feels like it's going to explode.. WTH??? So basically, I'm having nothing pregnancy related. Anyone having REAL symptoms?

User Image 05/15/10 7/25/11

12 years ago

Ok. I think I am having a few symptoms today. I am extremely tired and irritable today and I had plenty of sleep. Went to bed at 8:45...was sooo sleepy! Plus I am not sure what it is but having a bubbling sensation in abdomen? Also have a stuffy nose and sneezing.

But the biggest thing is that I am so tired at work, I feel like I am gonna pass out. Not complaining though, especially if they are pregnancy symptoms! 6 dpo today for me.

Cycle #5 hoping for User Image

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo