Community post

Discussion

4DPO December 5th 2011..anyone else out there

View Full Post

I'm 4dpo and I have nada symptoms. I can't even make-up any symptoms or fake myself into believing I'm having symptoms:(

Any other 4DPO out there? What symptoms are you having today? What symptoms have you had so far?How are you feeling?When are you testing?

115 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 115 Replies | Last Page

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!! I am SO happy for you!!!

Have a healthy 9 months!!!!!!

User Image

12 years ago

YAY!!!! Congrats!!!!

User Image

12 years ago

I've had a big increase in the crampy feeling today.. And I don't think it's from af, because I don't usually cramp until the day before af comes. Also had some twinges and pains here are there, and still definitely have lots of cf. I want to take another test so bad, but I'm just afraid I will disappoint myself again..

User Image

12 years ago

thanks for all the congratulatory senitments ladies. I posted another pic in the gallery but when I have to compress the pic to upload it becomes harder to see the lines. I can't wait to the 15th to confirm what I'm seeing.Can you ladies check my pic out in the gallery and let me know what you think?In person they are sure positives just slightly faint.

until the 15th I will be a POAS lady.baby dust to everyone!

12 years ago • Post starter

Well girls, 11dpo for me and a BFN this morning. Test was stark white, not even a hint of a line. This month is not looking so good for me.

Cycle #5 hoping for User Image

12 years ago

Well girls, 11dpo for me and a BFN this morning. Test was stark white, not even a hint of a line. This month is not looking so good for me.

12 years ago

Idk why my last reply posted twice

12 years ago

Kerri its still early

12 dpo for me and a big fat BFN...I had night sweats last night and cramping this morning, the witch is near. Guess I'm out... :( Good luck to these rest of you girls...

User Image 05/15/10 7/25/11

12 years ago

MeMoni is not over until AF arrives so don't count yourself out yet b/c there is still a chance your preggo. You have some days left

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo