Community post

Discussion

4DPO December 5th 2011..anyone else out there

View Full Post

I'm 4dpo and I have nada symptoms. I can't even make-up any symptoms or fake myself into believing I'm having symptoms:(

Any other 4DPO out there? What symptoms are you having today? What symptoms have you had so far?How are you feeling?When are you testing?

115 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 115 Replies | Last Page

Yayy MeMoni you seem to be the first in our group that is having major symptoms-the thirstiness and breast pains. Those sound like pregnancy symptoms to me and your at the point were IB could have taken place by now so its so possible.

12 years ago • Post starter

Opps...Katie and Kerry I missed the both of y'all posts sorry. But I see y'all are also having symptoms tiredness, headaches, cramps and irritable. These all sounds like promising signs. When do you ladies plan on testing?

Sara how are you doing? Are you having any symptoms yet? You have been awfully quiet.Give us an update .

As for me ladies still no symptoms at 7DPO? As for the ladies who are having potential symptoms, how many DPO were you when you felt you experienced your first symptom?

I'm 7dpo. I'm sure my 'symptoms' are all AF related or 'head' related! LOL! Sure would be nice for someone on this thread to get a BFP!

So Curl - Are you waiting until 14dpo to test?

User Image 05/15/10 7/25/11

12 years ago

I'm scheduled for a blood test on the 15th. I hope someone from this group gets a BFP also.

MeMoni when are you testing?

When is everyone testing?

I'm secretly hoping for obvious symptoms like nauseas, IB, food aversions or sensitivity to smell.

But of course still nothing.

My last pregancy I got a BFN @ 10dpo and BFP @ 12dpo, so I'm waiting until 12. Which will be the 13th, next Tuesday! I'm all natural this month, are you? Clomid? Who's using what aids??

12 years ago

The doctor put me on clomid for the first time to boost our chances since we have been trying for almost a year.And I was given the trigger shot and now I'm doing the progesterone suppositories.

How long has everyone being trying to conceive?

MeMoni what symptoms did you have with your last pregnancy?

I had some cramping and thirst. My boobs didn't really start hurting until about 14dpo. I was on clomid and a trigger shot that month, so the clomid had me kinda crazy or atleast that's what I thought. I was extremely emotional the couple of other months on it so it's kinda hard to gauge just exactly what was going on. My pregnancy ended at 8 weeks, twins. UGH..sux! I had a d&C and retained some placenta, had to have hysterscopy 8 weeks after the d&c. I've had 1 cycle since.....trying it all natural. Hoping everything is happy and healthy inside of me...God knows my body as been through it! I just turned 40, so we are about to hang up the ttc thing!

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo