Community post

Discussion

4DPO December 5th 2011..anyone else out there

View Full Post

I'm 4dpo and I have nada symptoms. I can't even make-up any symptoms or fake myself into believing I'm having symptoms:(

Any other 4DPO out there? What symptoms are you having today? What symptoms have you had so far?How are you feeling?When are you testing?

115 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 115 Replies | Last Page

MeMoni I'm sorry to hear about you loss, that is so tragic. But you very strong for pushing forward so I'm sure God will reward you very soon, don't give up yet he has a plan for you.

12 years ago • Post starter

Actually my dh is the strong one. I had decided to give up and my dh would NOT give up. We will see what happens...his birthday is the 17th, I'd love to give him a BFP!

User Image 05/15/10 7/25/11

12 years ago

Memoni I am sorry to hear about your loss also. Thats great that your DH is so supportive.

DH and I have been seriously ttc since September 2011, so it hasnt been too long of a journey for us so far. I have a 16 year old son and DH has an 11 year old daughter. We would love to have one more between the two of us. I swear its all I think about!

This is my second month using the CBEFM and our first month using preseed and prenatals.

Idk when I will test yet. I am going to buy some more HPT this weekend. I would LIKE to hold out until AF is late. Probably wont be able to wait that long! If I do test early I am gonna wait until atleast 11 dpo, which will be Tuesday.

I would really like to hear about some BFPs in this group also!!

Cycle #5 hoping for User Image

12 years ago

Glad to know im not the only one. I am 7 dpo and feel absolutely nothing. I have a short cycle (23 days) and expect my next period on December 14th. This is my first month trying and honestly, I think I waited too long. Im 38 years old and have spent my life trying NOT to get pregnant. Any one else here my age trying?

12 years ago

Hi ladies
I am 5dpo and having a lot of cm, yesterday it was yellow! Though like you all am not going to look to much in to that as we have been ttc for 9 months.

12 years ago

Morning...nothing new my way...still the occasional boob issue but nothing else. Just not feeling it at all!
@Donna - I'm 40...I've got you beat!

@Kerri I've been using the cbfm too. It is right on the money each month. When I get my 'peak' and have a ultrasound that day, the doctor says that the timing is perfect! With that being said, I love mine. Much easier than trying to read those confusing sticks.

Anyone with symptoms today??

12 years ago

I am 35.

I am not feeling anything at all today except frustration! It doesnt seem like anything is going right today! Well TGIF!

I have had cramps for the last couple of days but today they are gone.

12 years ago

I love my CBEFM too! I love to see that peak! The sticks are kind of expensive but I hope in the end its worth it!

12 years ago

Welcome Donna and Emily!

I'm 27 and DH is 32. Well, I have been having back pain, but I will contribute that to the progesterone suppositories b/c it normally gives me that side effect. But this morning I did notice a little acne break-out, but I don't won't to get my hopes up especially since I have been eating a lot of sweets and chocolate lately which probably may have lead to their break-out b/c my skin is very sensitive to certain foods I consume. So, 8DPO and still no symptoms. Is anyone testing this weekend?

12 years ago • Post starter

No testing for me this weekend..We have dh's Christmas party and have hotel room for the night. I'm going to NOT think about ttw/ttc. BAHAHAHAAHAHA who am I kidding...did any of you buy that?? It's a really big to do and I really want to have some cocktails but I'm kinda scared too...what do you guys think? Where is everyone from? I'm from Mobile, Alabama.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo