Community post

Discussion

4DPO December 5th 2011..anyone else out there

View Full Post

I'm 4dpo and I have nada symptoms. I can't even make-up any symptoms or fake myself into believing I'm having symptoms:(

Any other 4DPO out there? What symptoms are you having today? What symptoms have you had so far?How are you feeling?When are you testing?

115 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 115 Replies | Last Page

I'm 11 or 12 DPO and I'm still hopeful however becoz my bbt is still high. Crazy dreams, sore breasts, stuffy nose, and bloated... Been having symptoms since 2 DPO... Never have PMS symptoms that early!

Congratulations curl girl!

Jenny User Image User Image

12 years ago

Curl, yes it is still early and I know it's not over till the witch shows her face. Like Memoni I feel like she's on her way. Just discouraged today.
Yesterday I had to let one of my guys at work leave early because him and his girlfriend were going for an ultrasound (which was fine). Today he showed me the pics when he got to work. I am happy for him and the pics were amazing, but it really hurt and he had no idea. I know you girls know how that feels. Plus I just found out my cousin is pregnant. I swear I wonder if this is all a test for me?!

Like I said, I'm just discouraged today. Even if I am not pregnant this cycle, there's always next cycle! I am happy that I am (so far) ovulating every cycle and everything is in order for me to be able to get pregnant. And also, we have only been trying for 4 months.

Sorry girls, had to vent a little!!! I am geniuenly happy for everyone I hear that is pregnant! I just wish it was my turn too!

Cycle #5 hoping for User Image

12 years ago

Hey Jenny I have been having crazy dreams too but I contribute that to the progesterone. But now that you mention it I have been having a stuffy nose throughout the day for the past few days. And now my nipples are sore to the touch.

And kerri I totally understand where your coming from, your talking to someone who has been trying for a year and secretly over a year w/o my DH knowledge(i made sure we always hit the right days but never made a point to let him know why I made sure we hit certain days)..lol.So vent as much as you want and I totally understand the part about everyone else getting pregnant. I just told my mother last week that all these women at my job are popping up pregnant, literally some of the women were beam poles the day before now they have this huge bump; for a minute I thought they were wearing fake baby bumps and trying to taunt me but my mother said its not so...lol. I felt myself glaring at one lady's belly last week and that's when I stopped and prayed immediately and felt reassured that one day God would bless me with my bundle of joy according to his time and not mines.

12 years ago • Post starter

So I couldn't wait, and took another test first thing this morning, bfn! This one got me really discouraged, like Kerri, it was a solid white, not a hint of any coloring.. and my symptoms are kinda going away too. I haven't had hardly any cramping like I had been having, cf wasn't as bad today.. I'm pretty disappointed. I'm only 10dpo, so I guess there's still a chance, I hope. Good luck to the rest of you girls!

User Image

12 years ago

jennifer - i'm experiencing the same thing... my symptoms seem to be fading... i tested this morning and it was a but then again this afternoon (becoz i'm SO OCD like that) and there was a faint line (posted it in my HPT images)... so... i'm guessing chemical line

12 years ago

Curl thanks for your words of encouragement. I love this site and am so glad I found it! You ladies are wonderful! I really dont talk about my ttc journey to anyone I see from day to day. Its nice to come here and network with people who are going through all the same things. Earlier I got a text from my best friend, who now lives in Texas, that simply said, "Are you preggo yet?". She doesn't understand. She has four kids and got pregnant with all of them so easy.

Anyways, I haven't given up hope for this month. My temp is still up but that could be from this horrible cold I have. None of us should give up hope till AF shows!

Also Jenny, that hpt test looks positive to me girl! See if that line is darker tomorrow!

12 years ago

Morning Ladies...I did NOT test today, no need to. No more wasting expensive tests! I've had major hot flashes for two nights...deffo AF!!

User Image 05/15/10 7/25/11

12 years ago

I did not test today either. Gonna test tomorrow if AF still hasn't shown up.

12 years ago

I shouldn't have tested.. unfortunately I did. Still praying that it's just too early, but I'm just not feeling it anymore

User Image

12 years ago

I know exactly what you mean Jenniferose! I'm not feeling it either... I feel "strange" ... not PMS strange... but not pregnant strange either... of course, I have been pregnant in almost 9 years so maybe I just don't remember what it feels like...

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo