Community post

Discussion

4DPO December 5th 2011..anyone else out there

View Full Post

I'm 4dpo and I have nada symptoms. I can't even make-up any symptoms or fake myself into believing I'm having symptoms:(

Any other 4DPO out there? What symptoms are you having today? What symptoms have you had so far?How are you feeling?When are you testing?

115 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 115 Replies | Last Page

Just waitin to O.. trying opk's this month, not getting anywhere so far, guess we'll see what happens..

User Image

12 years ago

Hi girls!

CD 11 here. Waiting to O. Monitor still says low fertility as of this morning. I'm expecting it to go to high in the next couple of days. I did not O until CD 20 last cycle.

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Here's to for us in 2012!

Cycle #5 hoping for User Image

12 years ago

I'm 5 dpo, I have been feeling so tired an nausea today, heavy pressure in abdomine.... hopefully its not in my head and I'm pregnant...

12 years ago

7dpo and the metallic taste in my mouth showed up yesterday and won't go away!!! all my other symptons sore boobs, veiny boobs, sensiitive Nips, bloating etc i feel before my period every month and they are such a tease that crashes my hopes every month so I am hoping this new added sympton of metallic taste is a good sign.....

Trying 3+ yrs 1 miscarriage Jul 2009 2nd IUI Dec 21st 2011 1st IUI Nov 25th 2011 RE has me on Follistim, Letrazole, & Ovidrel trigger prior to RE gyno had me on Clomid 50MG Mar 2011 - Oct 2011 before he gave up

12 years ago

Good Luck Jess and Missy. Your symptoms sound promising! When do you plan on testing?

12 years ago

Ugh! Still waiting to Ov. Cycle day 15 and my monitor is still saying low fertility. This is the third month I have used the monitor. I know I Ov late, but I am starting to get anxious!

Where are you girls at? Anyone in their tww again?

12 years ago

is there a way to tell exactly the moment when you ovulate, because im having a hard time pinpointing it.. I had been doing opk's but they've all been negative.. there's not even hardly been a line showing up at all but last night i had a lot of watery ewcm so i dont know if i o'd then or not because i haven't had any cm since then..

User Image

12 years ago

Are you charting your BBT? I have heard that is the only way to make SURE you have ovulated.

I am on CD16 and still have not ovulated yet.

12 years ago

I can't chart my bbt.. I work the strangest hours ever and never get more than 4 hrs of sleep and wake up different times everyday

User Image

12 years ago

I have the same problem. So I just rely on my monitor.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo