Community post

Discussion

4DPO December 5th 2011..anyone else out there

View Full Post

I'm 4dpo and I have nada symptoms. I can't even make-up any symptoms or fake myself into believing I'm having symptoms:(

Any other 4DPO out there? What symptoms are you having today? What symptoms have you had so far?How are you feeling?When are you testing?

115 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 115 Replies | Last Page

Memoni! How are you doing? Are you in your tww yet?

Cycle #5 hoping for User Image

12 years ago

I am...Im around 10dpo. Im not having any symptoms. Af should be here by Wednesday if not before. How are you?

User Image 05/15/10 7/25/11

12 years ago

I am good. I am only 1dpo. Was wondering how this cycle was going for you. Keep positive! When do you plan on testing?

12 years ago

Tuesday but probably MONDAY! lol! I really don't want to waste another test...boo!

12 years ago

another test wasted... BFN... boohoo!! Now I just need the witch to show up! Clomid and IUI next cycle! It worked last time but ended in mc. Maybe it will work again w/a better ending!!!

12 years ago

You could still get that positive this cycle. What dpo did you get your bfp last time?

I am only 3dpo and of course having all those phantom symptoms when I know its way too early!!

12 years ago

12dpo which is today... NO symptoms, I'm out. Moving on to the next cycle...

12 years ago

I hope the Clomid and IUI next cycle work for you.

12 years ago

Ok girls...CD2. Waiting on my doctor to call me back to schedule trigger and IUI. I get peak status on my cbfm on cycle 12, so looks like I'll have my trigger on the 20th and IUI on the 21st. The 21st is a Saturday, I'm hoping it's my doctor's Saturday to work, if not, I'm not sure what will happen. What's going on w/everyone? Updates?

12 years ago

5/6 dpo for me. No real symptoms yet. I am already starting to go crazy over this tww. Ugh! I want real symptoms....some hope!

You tell your doctor you will need him to work that Saturday!! lol

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo