Community post

Discussion

4DPO December 5th 2011..anyone else out there

View Full Post

I'm 4dpo and I have nada symptoms. I can't even make-up any symptoms or fake myself into believing I'm having symptoms:(

Any other 4DPO out there? What symptoms are you having today? What symptoms have you had so far?How are you feeling?When are you testing?

115 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 115 Replies | Last Page

Memoni, I didnt buy it!! lol But I am sure you will have fun regardless! It sounds like alot of fun!

I wont be testing this weekend. Im trying to hold out till Tuesday!

I am in Chesterton, Indiana...all the way up next to Lake Michigan.

Cycle #5 hoping for User Image

12 years ago

Kerri - I'm testing Tuesday too!!! Look at us, we are all over the place!!

User Image 05/15/10 7/25/11

12 years ago

No symptoms at all and bfn! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr! I'm 39 and from the UK and absolutely fed up with not being pregnant!

User Image 16th Sept 2010

12 years ago

Sara no sweat, its still early.

12 years ago • Post starter

9DPO and still no symptoms? How is everyone else doing?

Im 6dpo and i have alot of CM. After my o i dried up and now i have cm in my undies for the last two days (weird and nasty sorry). So im not sure if this is a sign or my body being evil to me! has anyone had anything like this before?

12 years ago

Good Morning ladies.

9 dpo and not many symptoms for me. I dont know what to think. Yesterday I didnt do anything, I was so tired and lazy. Friday I had some stabbing pains in bbs, but thats gone now.

Guess I will see what happens when I test on Tuesday!

What symptoms are anyone else having today?

Cycle #5 hoping for User Image

12 years ago

So, I bought some Answer HPTs yesterday which I have never used normally I always use FRER; but the Answer were being sold at a discounted rate I'm so cheap. But I think I am paying for it now b/c I got a very very faint positive this morning so I decided to take the Clear Blue Digital and unfortunately it read "Not Pregnant". So, I think the Answer HPTs are defective. So, either I will purchase some FRER later on today or just wait to take my blood test on the 15th.

No real symptoms really just having back pain which I having been having for almost a week and slight cramps which are due to the progesterone suppositories.

Did anyone else cave like me and test this weekend? Plz share rather it was neg or pos.

welcome naturallynaughty! when do you plan on testing?

Hi girls! I'm 8dpo, first cycle since my m/c at 9 wks in October.. Ovulated 12/3, my cm dried up the next day, then the day after that I started with wet creamy cf, had it everyday since then, seems to be getting heavier too, also have had some dull achy cramps in my lower belly.. I couldn't wait anymore and took a test yesterday bfn, took another today, another bfn, but I still feel like something is going on, so I guess I'm gonna wait til maybe Wednesday before I test again.. if I can hold out that long, lol.

10/7/11

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo