Posts by MommyTTC2019

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Success story

Finally conceived with 4th IUI

I'm so excited the full injectable IUI worked it did the trick. DD 5/16/20. My beta was 132 on Friday took my ...

19 Comments      

Latest 9 months ago

Discussion

Anyone Done an IUI before or Now?

Is anyone else doing IUI this cycle? Anyone using IUI w/a donor? I would love to discuss the entire process an ...

5 Replies      

Latest 9 months ago

Advertisement

Discussion

In Need of a 2WW Buddy - April Babies

I start my 2ww on Saturday but I'm trying to get a jump start on having a group of ladies to journey the 2WW, ...

158 Replies     2    

Latest 11 months ago

Discussion

Any Other 12DPO Out There

Good Morning! So I started testing at 9DPO and 10DPO and I got faint lines which I think were evap lines but m ...

3 Replies      

Latest 1 year ago

Question

Does fertilaid really work?

Have anyone heard of fertilaid for both the men and women to which is used to increase chances of conceiving? ...

6 Answers      

Latest 5 years ago

Discussion

4DPO December 5th 2011..anyone else out there

I'm 4dpo and I have nada symptoms. I can't even make-up any symptoms or fake myself into believing I'm having ...

116 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

I finally got my BFP

It was confirmed with a blood test..I'm preggo y'all. My level is 140.The only symptoms I had were back pai ...

6 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

Conceive Plus vs. Preseed

Alot of women on other sites mentioned that they are using Conceive Plus or Preseed to conceive this month? Wh ...

6 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

I just can't get this timing right to save my life

So, I'm not suppose to O until this Friday, but I woke up today and used an OPK and low and behold I got a pos ...

3 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

Has anyone tried conceiving using a SD?

My DH and I have decided to use a SD. So, I want to hear all the positive and negative impacts it has had on t ...

3 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago