Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part10

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara! We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share your TTC story!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

321 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 321 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies,

I'm on cycle day 19. No medication this cycle. I had my HSG test a week and a half ago. I'm a little concerned. I'm still spotting and it keeps getting darker. Has anyone had this happen to them. I've had a little cramping and I called my doctor early Monday. They said its normal.????

11 years ago

Thanks lisserb and hopefulll ...goodluck to both of u..

User Image

11 years ago

Melissa, I took more tests, and both were negative. I might as well test again in the morning. I refuse to give up!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Both mine today were bfn too. And I've still had stop and go spotting all day too. It ain't over till its over though!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

babyp- How was your beta today? When will you get your results?

11 years ago

I got yet another bfn today. Sigh. Oh well, at least I can actually sample the wines at the winefest tonight.

Allison, how about you?

Good luck to all!

11 years ago • Post starter

Aww, sorry, Melissa :( At least you can have some fun tonight. Yep, BFN today for me, too. AF isn't due until Monday for me, though, so I have a few more days.

11 years ago

Hi all, thought I'd join in. I'm on day 7 of my first clomid cycle (taking Clomid days 5-9). I've had a mild headache all day and I'm thinking it might be a side effect from the pills.

I love seeing all the Clomid success stories and I hope I'll be one of them soon!

Best wishes to everyone :o)

User Image

11 years ago

Hi, MishyBecks! We're glad to have you join us :) Good luck with your first Clomid cyclce! Headaches are normal, unfortunately. I hope they don't get too bad. Tell us a little about your story. How long have you been trying?

11 years ago

Thanks felurian! I'm 26, hubby is 28...we've been trying since last April. My cycles have been super irregular so I finally went to the doctor and found out I have a hormone imbalance (hubby got checked and he is good to go!) Took progesterone last cycle to "get a fresh start" as my doctor put it and now hoping the clomid does the trick! Ugh, I also hope these headaches don't get worse!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo