Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part10

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara! We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share your TTC story!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

321 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 310 of 321 Replies | Last Page

Just wandering when I should mark ovulation date on my calender. I mark it as the day the OPK i positive?

Darian, I shall try my best to catch that eggie. Its been almost three years now and I am very very ready.

MrsFlasche,

I know that feeling when that ugly AF comes along. Hoping your next cycle brings beautiful beginnings.

11 years ago

Kelli: ur o day can be confirmed by a temp rise. Ovulation usually takes place a day or so after surge (positive opk) it's can differ for different women. I always get a positive opk on day 11 and 12 and o somewhere late day 12 early day 13

11 years ago

I'm trying to stay positive about ttc especially since i now have to wait until the end if next month to start clomid and may to conceive. :( this sucks!!

11 years ago

Hello ladies! I started clomid 50mg on days 3-7 this cycle. It's day 10.. just waiting to ovulate. I guess I was thinking of starting to test for ovulation around day 11.. even though I don't usually ovulate till day 17. I'd hate to miss it!

It's been years since I've taken clomid.. over 10 for sure.. so it's all new to me again. Im feeling tender or full in my ovaries.. hopefully thats good.. not bad

I have PCOS so I am also on metformin 1500mg.

11 years ago

Question...what have you all been told about exercise while ttc? I've been doing a fairly intense workout routine that I started a few months ago. I'm also signed up for a 5k that happens to fall on cd29. I will know the day before the race if I'm pg or not. I keep forgetting to call my re and ask so I'm asking you ladies while I'm thinking about it now. My common sense is telling me not to push as hard, but should I completely stop? I really need to remember to call my re...

11 years ago

All of my research as a nurse and as a personal trainer, u will want to scale down ur cardio a bit to around 140 bpm(beats per min.) this has been hard for me as i like to really go at it (my cardio). As far as the 5k, just keep a comfortable pace. Dont go out trying to win the race a know what i mean? Also, maybe try incorporating more yoga. You should also consider lifting less weight, but try more repetitions.
Good luck!!!

11 years ago

Thank you Mrs Mullen! I've been doing p90x and I only have a few more weeks left in the program. I really like it and I feel really good. I will watch the heart rate, I like to get it up there, so that will be a challenge!

11 years ago

Mrs F, *hugs* I have a feeling I'm not far behind you.

Welcome pookarabie, good luck!

Kellie, lots of luck to you too!

Laura, if you have been doing the workouts already, you can continue up until you get pg. When you do I'd slow down on the intensity a little, but you should be fine to run your 5K pregnant if its something your body is already used too. Drs usually say not to start a new exercise program when you are newy pg, but doing what you had been would be fine. I did crunches until I was just past 7 weeks with my dd, and only stopped because it intensified my morning (all day) sickness.

AFM, I'm finally starting to get some on and off light AF type cramping. First cramps of this whole cycle.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Today has been the hardest, most depressing day I've had in a very long time. There isn't even a reason for it, either. I've just been crying at everything all day long, and didn't even really get out of bed. My wonderful DH came and cuddled with me and watched a movie with me which helped cheer me up. I wish more than anything that I could take a hot bath right now, but I can't in case I'm pregnant. I don't know what is wrong with me! Everything is just depressing me.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

You can take a bath up to 98.6 degrees Allison. *hugs* Sometimes a good cry is needed to keep on going.

Feel better!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo