Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part10

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara! We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share your TTC story!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

321 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 321 Replies | Last Page

Hey there!! Just an update. I sarted my new cycle yesterday, had Us this am and they found 2 large cysts on my right side which i have heard is common with Clomid. We have to take a month off, i go back on BC to prevent any new cysts from forming, then who knows what they will do.
Boo:(
As far as the sick feelings from the HSG, i would def see my doc sweetie! That does not sound like fun at all:( hope u get to felling better soon!!!

11 years ago

That bites MrsMullen! Make the its of the break!

Welcome to the new ladies!

My IUI is done, so I'm officially in the TWW now. DH had 96.8 million as a total count, with 52% motile and 2% morphology. They got 12 million post-wash, which is pretty good.

We leave for a cruise right at the end of the TWW, so I'm good with either outcome, but I need to know if I am pg before we leave so I can get some pg safe anti-nausea drugs, lol!

How's everyone else doing?

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Welcome, new ladies!

Jupitor, first the pain, now sickness? I'm so sorry. I wouldn't worry if you don't have a fever, though. If you do have a fever, I'd call right away for antibiotics in case it's infection.

MrsM :( Break months can be very therapeutic! I hope that you can have a nice month off and go do some fun stuff!

lisserb, good luck! I hope this is it for you and you lose your IVF deposit ;) Will you test out your trigger again like last month?

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Yes, I'll be testing out my trigger. I'm actually going to give myself a trigger booster on Monday. There are some studies that show it can help with implantation, and it can't hurt, so I'm going to use up my last dose. I won't be able to use it on another cycle anyway, so I figure why not give this a try. I should still know by 14dpiui if I have a real bfp or not.

@miracle:

I'm taking clomid (100g) and usually i don't o, but a friend is also taking clomid, she o' by her own and have regular cycles. Apparently, everything is ok, but they have been trying for a long time.

I can't tell you the outcome yet, because she's finishing her first round (or maybe 2nd), but you can ask your doctor about clomid/femara and left it on him hands.

It's a strong medicine, maybe you don't require so much medicine and give you some other pills. i would ask for advice to my Ob about some treatment if i were you

TTC #1 since January 2010 3rd cycle 100g clomid (5-9) + acid folic + inositol PCOS User Image

11 years ago

So far. 5/6dpo and temps are climbing I tried to just put the thermometer away but I can't I'm too excited to see if I do get a BFP this cycle! I'm very hopeful! If not this cycle my Obgyn said they will either up my dose to 100mg if not the. Fermera it is for me, I did explain the horrible hot flashes this cycle so well see what happens I'm hoping I won't need any due to a BFP!! Ill keep updated come on Turkey Baby!!!!

User Image

11 years ago

Hey girls, I go in Tuesday for my follicle check, it will only be cd10. Is that too early??

11 years ago

jsx- I hope this is it, too! Keep climbing, temps!

darian, I had a follicle check on CD10 last cycle, and it showed how many I had that were maturing, but they weren't quite ready. I went back in on CD13 to see if they were completely mature, and since they were, I got a trigger shot. If you are just looking to see how many follicles you have this cycle, CD10 will be fine.

I'm going in for a follicle check tomorrow, hoping to see many BIG beautiful follicles on the right! And I hope they are mature and ready so I can trigger tomorrow. I'm crossing my fingers for two or three. DH and I were talking about if I get pregnant with twins and I got kind of excited about it! I'm a little nervous, because I haven't had any cramps or pain whatsoever on either side. I usually feel tender on one side when they are maturing. Who knows. It's probably fine.

11 years ago

That's funny Allison, I had no ovulation tenderness this time either and I had four huge follicles!

Darian, I think day 10 is fine. You'll likely have to go back for a second scan two days later, but my day 10's always showed mature, ready to trigger follicles.

Good luck to you both! And good luck to everyone else too!

I'm 2dpiui today. I'm going to give myself a booster trigger tomorrow and then test it out. I expect it should be gone by 11-12 dpiui. It won't hurt anything to have it, and it could help aid implantation, so I'm going for it.

I'll keep you guys posted with the trigger progress.

Thank you, Melissa! I've been so worried this cycle because I haven't felt anything at all! I'm just excited to get up to my appointment in the morning so the mystery is gone!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo