Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part10

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara! We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share your TTC story!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

321 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 300 of 321 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies, I changed my name...used to be MishyBecks.

So I'm 13 DPO today, AF due tomorrow...I've been trying really hard not to think about it but I broke down and tested yesterday at 12 DPO...neg :o( Let's see what happens tomorrow! I promised not to test again until I go all weekend with no sign of AF. Wish me luck!

I've been trying not to visit so often to keep my mind off of it but just wanted to check in and give some to everyone!!

User Image

11 years ago

Lisserb, I'm sure you'll get your bfp soon!!

So like I said I am 7 days past trigger and of course since I'm a Poas aholic I now have been testing twice a day. Fmu is middle now I've held all day and got the bottom test. I know it's too early for a real bfp does it just mean the tests have different dye amounts??User Image

11 years ago

Different due amounts, different urine concentrations and some women actually have more hcg show in their urine in the afternoon. When I've had real BFP's that's been the case for me.

Fingers crossed for you!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

12dpiui pm test was a bit fainter, so looks like it was probably trigger still and I'm probably out. I expect a negative tomorrow.

darian, it looks promising!

Melissa, :( I had such hope for you this month! I just knew it was your time. I really, really hope it won't be negative tomorrow.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Thanks Allison. I'm really good either way, but I had been starting to hope a bit more with this faint line the last few days. But it should be getting darker by now. At least I'm not gonna be surprised by a negative, I'm expecting it, so it'll be easier to accept.

On to a great vacation and IVF, I guess!

Hi Ladies,

Got my psitive OPK this morning for Day 12 of cycle. May the baby making begin!!!User Image

11 years ago

I'm out. AF arrived yesterday. Tomorrow I start double-dose of Femara. Hopefully THIS time it will take.

Still crossing everything for you ladies!! It's got to be a good cycle for SOMEONE....

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Mrs flasche : awe I'm sorry!! Next month will be your month!!
Kelli : go catch your eggie!

11 years ago

That stinks mrs flasche:( im really sorry:(
To all of u other ladies,... Chins up and remember to carry a positive attitude, afterall, the less negativity, the happier the baby right???
AFM,.... Aughhh,... Its only cd14! This cycle seems to be dragggggging onnnnn since we r having to sit out this cycle. The last few hours i have been feeling sorta crampy? More like pressure like im ovulating but im back on bc this cycle to reduce the cycts. So with that said, could it be the cycsts i am feeling? An has anyone gone through this whole thing with cycsts developing on Clomid? If so, did it only take one cycle of the bc to go away???

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo