Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part10

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara! We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share your TTC story!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

321 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 321 Replies | Last Page

So I have to share my excitement with someone who understands!!! ..... I started today!! Finally now on to 150 mg of clomid and the trigger shot! I'm so glad the anticipation is over and I can focus on this cycle! Have a great wknd everybody!

11 years ago

Yay Darian!! I'm wishing you the best this cycle! I bet you get a BFP at the end of it. :)

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Darian I understand how exciting it can be...Im still thrilled with this cycle...as it is my first clomid cycle ever...still no symptoms other than being tired hope we catch that lil eggie and get our and kup.

me (31) ~ dh (37) dx w/pcos in 2009 ttc since 2000 Met.1000mg, prenatal, provera (11/12) clomid 50mg, Epo 1000mg, preseed and prayer (2/13) "This is my season, and I know I can do all things through Christ Jesus" thanks for my in advance!

11 years ago

Yay, MrsF! Good luck!!!!

Welcome, Kelli. I wish you lots of luck with your first Clomid cycle!

vanrit, when do you plan on testing? Or is that too far away for you to think of at the moment?

Ya, Darian!!! One of the few times that you'll be happy to see AF! Haha

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Moving on to 9dpo!! Feeling pretty awesome, but something still tells me that we will be switching from Clomid to Femara next cycle. We went into this knowig that it is very rare to be successful on ur first round of Clomid, so i was not terribly disappointed when AF showed her ugly little face! But this second cycle has brought on some new symptoms so we shall c if it was anything soon!!!!
Welcome new ladies!!!!

11 years ago

Hey ladies,

So excited to be here with you all. It sounds like many of you have had a lot of luck using clomid so hopefully it goes the same with me. I will let you know when I start of clomid and hopefully see some results. Thanks for being so welcoming. Its so important to have support during these times.

11 years ago

hey felurian i want to wait till my AF date..but i dont think so i will be able to hold that long.as soon as any symptom shows his face ill try HPT. .i am really excited this time.

thanx lisserb and i really pray and wish for u..goodluck with clomid.

User Image

11 years ago

Well AF showed up in full force yesterday. I was a little disappointed, I thought for sure it was finally our turn...but on the bright side, I think metformin is shorting my cycle length, which is a very good thing. My first cycle with clomid and metformin was 45 days, and this last cycle was 32 days..woohoo!! This will be my third cycle with clomid and I'm also suppose to have an HSG done this cycle and I'm extremely nervous about that. I'm praying that this is finally our month, even though I really don't want a December baby lol me, my fiance, and his uncle all have the same birthday in December, and there are so many other December birthdays lol

I'm praying that we all get BFP's this month!!

Jennifer ttc #1 Diagnosed with PCOS 11/27/12 Praying for a

11 years ago

Jupitor, we can be cycle buddies!

11 years ago

darianh09 that would be awesome. I've never had a cycle buddy before.

Jennifer ttc #1 Diagnosed with PCOS 11/27/12 Praying for a

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo