Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part10

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara! We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share your TTC story!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

321 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 321 Replies | Last Page

Mellissa- I'm all about the 12dpo, 11dpo has never been a friend of mine but 12 I like. I hoping you just need an extra day of HCG build up. I don't know what to think with the spotting, have you consulted Dr. Google to see why it may be happening? As for the feeling of AF, the day before I tested (11dpo) I felt strange AF cramps that only lasted about an hour; I've felt those before with previous pregnancies so that's why I tested the next day. I sure hope that what they are for you. I like your fence comment about the splinter:) I hope tomorrow brings more clarity. Also, are you using early results hpt's?

Babyp- Yeah!! Congrats again:) Don't worry about posting too much, it's nice to get updates and it keeps the forum flowing!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago

Yayyy babyp!! Please keep us posted!!! This is so exciting! All of us are in different stages of the process and i just love reading everyones great stories!
AFM~ i triggered this morning so the dr said to start the marathon on Thurs. my DH made a valid point last night however. When we first started ttc, my dr told us every other day to ensure that his men were re-stocked? But now they are saying every day? Wouldnt that decrease our chances if we cant get enough men to play? When he had his SA everything looked great, but i still wonder. Any thoughts on this?

11 years ago

babyp, congrats honey! There is absolutely no way that a trigger can give you a standard positive this late in the TWW. You are pregnant!! Believe it! :)

Mrs. Mullen, if your DH has good swimmers, every day is fine to bd. I'd be afraid of missing my O by only starting tomorrow night however. I'd be on that game tonight, especially since he's got good men. :)

I'm using internet dip strips. They seemed to be pretty sensitive with the trigger leaving. More so than the dollar store cassettes, and those picked up a beta of 7miu. I've got a few frers waiting too, but I'm not going to use one unless I get a pink line on the dip strip. Or until Friday anyway. I've got winefest tickets for Friday night, and I want to know if I'm going to have to be the DD or if I will get to drown my sorrows in samples of wine, haha!

I'll be testing again shortly, so if it is implantation, there might be the start of something there.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

My RE said to wait 36 hours to bd though- u think im already in my little window even though i just triggered this am?

11 years ago

Both of my tests were completely negative this morning Hoping I'm not out yet since I'm just 10 DPO today. I did have heavy cramping yesterday. Hoping that was implantation. I'll test again in a few days. But for now, I need to just stop and take a break. Congrats, babyp! How exciting :) And welcome to vanrit. We all totally get how you feel.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Oh Allison, noooo!!!!! I think you should try one more tomorrow. I can't believe it could drop off that fast, it was still so noticeable yesterday!

Mrs Mullen, what time exactly did you trigger? Your RE is right about the 36 hours, but I was just thinking if you bd'd at about 12 hours past you'd have some swimmers waiting for the egg. That's just me though, and I certainly don't over-ride your RE, hahaha!

Melissa, I will test tomorrow, just for you. Maybe I will have some luck this time around (HA! Luck... that is the last thing we ladies are given!)

11 years ago

Also, I can't say I'm super surprised... yesterday's test DID look fishy to me, with that pink splotch by the test line. I don't think it was supposed to be as dark as it was. Still supposed to be positive, but I don't think all the dye moved across the window, and it just pooled a bit on the line. I'm actually okay and not feeling hopeless :) I didn't let myself get excited this early.

11 years ago

I sure am pushy, hey, lol!

I know what you mean about not getting excited. I'm spotting red again now, so I'm sure I'm out.

Hey lisserb, i triggered at exactly 9 am which means we r supposed to start at 9 pm tomorrow. I forgot to ask what my lining was coming in at, but im super excited about the 2 good sized follicles. One thing i found interesting yesterday is that not all follicles contain eggs?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo