Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part10

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara! We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share your TTC story!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

321 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 321 Replies | Last Page

Its fading for sure!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Is it fading too fast?

11 years ago

So, Allison...I tried that morph thing...

Here's what the site thinks our child would look like....

User Image

And here's what our daughter actually looked like at about that age...

User Image

It's hard to tell how dark it is in that last picture. Everyone metabolizes it differently, and it depends on what dosage you had.

darian- I was worried mine faded too fast last month, too. I noticed that it faded very quickly, but then slowed down a lot and started fading much more slowly. So I think your lines look about right. But like Melissa said, everyone is different. You'll just have to see how long it lasts in your body

Melissa, that's crazy! The picture looks very similar to your daughter! That's pretty eerie! Well, I hope it's right, because the little boy that the morph thing did of me and DH is adorable

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

I want to try it again with clearer pics of DH and I. He is very camera shy though, so it's hard to find a good picture of him that I don't have to crop down.

When I did the morph on it, my dd says to me, hey, that's me! It was kind of funny actually. Her cheeks were a lot bigger, but yeah, it morphs pretty well.

I'm 2dpo... When should I start getting progesterone symptoms??

11 years ago

darian I'm not sure which symptoms you mean, but I get super, super sensitive nipples O day or 1 DPO. The sensitivity fades a bit at about 5/6 DPO, then remains just a little sensitive until AF comes. I would guess if you were going to get progesterone symptoms that they would have started already. It's always been pretty immediate for me. But everyone is different. I can't say when they'd start for you!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

I've never taken progesterone supplements in the TWW, but I expect that you'd get sore bb's pretty much right away. I know I've read that it is really hard to distinguish between what could be pg symptoms and what are prog symptoms.

I was so sick last night. My dinner didnt like me, and let me know by leaving through both exits simultaneously at 3am. The only good thing about that is that I was dehydrated enough and had a good strong sample to test with this morning.

Still a teensy bit of trigger left.

User Image

From top to bottom it's 8, 9 and 10dpiui and 5, 6 and 7 days past the booster.

Well ladies, I'm baaack...I'm starting clomid tonight and going to try progesterone supplements. I've never used progesterone before so this is new for us. Dh thinks I'm crazy, but this little voice kept popping into my head about progesterone. So I talked to dh and he said his standard "whatever you want to do." So we shall see. I'm gonna be 35 in April, this would make a nice bday present!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo