Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part10

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara! We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share your TTC story!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

321 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 321 Replies | Last Page

babyp, that's great! Congratulations! I hope the line is darker tomorrow :) I agree, if a digi picked it up, I don't think it's trigger!

Melissa, my line was just barely a shadow of a line today and will probably be negative tomorrow. Now the real waiting begins for us!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Yup, or as I told my sister, now the real obsessing begins, hahaha!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Melissa, I definitely didn't get a negative line today. I'm trying not to get too excited because I haven't ever used a trigger before, so I don't know how long they typically last in my body. I'll post a picture later and see what you think. How did your test look?

11 years ago

Triggers should be gone by about 10 days Allison. If you still have a visible line tomorrow, I'll be more than a little excited for you!

I have a theory as to why you got lighter then darker lines. I think the rate the trigger was dropping was faster than the real hcg was doubling, so every other day it got about fainter before doubling back up again.

I'm so hopeful that this is really it for you!!

Mine was decidedly negative. I'm not to worried though. It was a long shot.

Thank you! I'm trying not to get excited. I think I'll use a FRER tomorrow, too. I don't really trust the wondfos for some reason. Here is the progression through till today. The last isn't dry, and it looks a little pink. Do you think it could be a dye run? I'm so worried that it's not a real positive for some reason!

User Image

11 years ago

My fmu test this morning was the darkest yet! ... But then I did another one at 3 and it was lighter than yesterday's... So I did a digital (I'm insane, I know) and it said pregnant. I just don't feel like its safe for me to say its not the trigger! Am I being crazy? I'm 11dpo - 13 days past trigger. I feel nothing symptom-wise. I am so beyond afraid to have this be a false positive again!

Felurian- how many dpo are you?

11 years ago

babyp, at 13 DPO I don't think it can be trigger! I think it's the real deal :) But I understand wanting to be cautious. I hope that you get a blood test soon and can see for sure that it's for real.
I am 9 DPO today, 10 days past trigger. Definitely early enough for it to still be trigger. I did have tons of really uncomfortable cramping yesterday and not much today, so I'm hoping that's a good sign.

11 years ago

Allison,I bet that dries darker than yesterday's! And I bet tomorrow's is darker still! I'm thinking this is the real deal for both of you!

P.S. babyp...trigger can't get darker, so yours for sure is the real deal! :)

Sticky dust to both of you!

Congratulations ladies!! Super excited for you
Lots of October babies on the way! You'll both have to be sure to join the sister site! I've attempted a link below but it wouldn't work so just copy and paste!

Melissa- I'm sorry to hear that your line isn't getting darker. I think I got my hopes up on this one as I love success stories with those "IUI break" cycles. I must say though that I know it's going to happen super soon, especially since correcting the blood clotting factor. It's just a matter of sperm meeting egg now, I believe when that happens it'll be a sticker! IF, AF shows I hope and pray this next cycle flies by.

Here is the "link lol" to forum I've started on the sister site so we can all keep in touch:)

http://www.countdownmypregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=5628

P.S. Kellie89, hope to see you there too!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo