Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part10

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara! We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share your TTC story!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

321 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 321 Replies | Last Page

jupitor, me either! are you doing clomid this cycle?? I am doing clomid plus trigger....

Ok ladies a question I started spotting yesterday during the day then by 10pm I started full flow...question is should I count yesterday as day 1 or count today as day 1?? Im taking Clomid days 3-7 so im not sure if I should take my Clomid tom.

11 years ago

Cd1 is always the day u start. That is a really hood question though.

11 years ago

Darion, my re says if full flow starts after noon i am to consider the following day a day 1. Good luck!

11 years ago

Darian I would call today day one. But I guess it doesn't really matter that much in the end. But Clomid can slow the flow quite a bit, so you want to make sure you give your body enough time to get all of the old lining out first.

Jupitor, I am so sad! With the symptoms you described i thought for sure this was it for you :( GL next cycle. I'm glad you have a cycle buddy!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

My RE also counts anything later in the afternoon the last day of your cycle and then the next day is day 1.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Awesome! Thanks go all the input girls!!! I hope we all get our bfp this month!! My poor hubby... I was literally jumping for joy yesterday when I started and my husband was like I'm glad you're happy but I thought you didn't want to start?? Lol bless his little heart! I'm glad I have to guys to understand me!

11 years ago

There's just something about those days that you know AF is coming....and it's not worth it to even suspect that there will be a BFP. You just want AF to come and get the next round started.

Trust me....been there. :-)

User Image User Image

11 years ago

Had my follie check this am. There are three on the left and none on the right, so this IUI will proceed. I go back for another check on Wednesday, since my follies are only 13, 14, and 15mm. My lining was also pretty thin, only 5, but its got a few days to grow still.

How's everyone else doing? Allison, where are you at?

Had my follie check this am. There are three on the left and none on the right, so this IUI will proceed. I go back for another check on Wednesday, since my follies are only 13, 14, and 15mm. My lining was also pretty thin, only 5, but its got a few days to grow still.

How's everyone else doing? Allison, where are you at?

HuI have my HSG scheduled for tomorrow afternoon. I'm not sure if I should take the day off work or go in after its done. I've never had this procedure done before. My OB told me to take 400 mg of Advil one hour before. Any advice or suggestions on what I should except..
I'm pretty nervous, someone told me its very uncomfortable...

Jennifer ttc #1 Diagnosed with PCOS 11/27/12 Praying for a

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo