Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part10

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara! We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share your TTC story!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

321 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 321 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies, I haven't been around much but thought I'd check in. Allison, that's great you ovulated on your own, maybe this is the one!

MrsF, I'm 8 dpo today (after my first round of Clomid)...I'm trying to hold off to test this weekend which will be 11 or 12 dpo. Did you test today or are you still waiting? I've been having light bleeding/spotting since 6 dpo. It was heaviest on 6 dpo (more than spotting but very light dark brown flow) and it's been getting lighter ever since. I'm *hoping* it's implantation bleeding but it almost seems like it's too much. Temps are still nice and high though so that gives me hope.

Good luck taymarie on your TWW!

User Image

11 years ago

MishyBecks, I'm going to try to wait until Saturday, if AF doesn't show up by then.
This morning I was peeing every half hour. My coworkers were like, "GO BUY A TEST!!"
(Duh. Don't they think DH would be the person I'd want to sit and watch the stick with???!)

So yeah. This weekend. Until then, I'm sitting tight.

User Image User Image

11 years ago

I can never last past 11dpo, lol! This time though, I'll still have trigger, so I'll be poas for the opposite reason, wanting to see it fade first before getting darker!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

I just got my trigger shot! Now the baby making begins!!!

11 years ago

Woohoo Darian!

Go catch that eggie!!

Good luck ladies!!!! Let the fun begin!!!!! I will be cheering from the sidelines!!!!!!

11 years ago

Ok....so how do we feel about cold-like symptoms? Runny nose, sore throat, cough.

Am I to the point where I am just making stuff up?? Dr. Internet says it's a common early symptom....

please let 11dpo happen soon. Argh.

User Image User Image

11 years ago

I had a head cold with each bfp last year, but not with my DD. I have a sinus infection right now, and I've had it for about 2 weeks. Hurts! I'm only 5dpiui, so too early for symptoms for me.

Hi everyone! I'm new to any online discussion forums. I too am getting ready to start clomid in 2 weeks and get my blood work done on day 21 and u/s as well which is next week. I'm excited, nervous, scared of the side affects. This is baby #4 for me. Anyone experience these different emotions?

11 years ago

Welcome, Proudmom! I don't think there is a single lady here would say that they don't feel the same way that you do! It's very exciting, but scary and nerve wracking at the same time. I hope you have lots of success!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo